Author Topic: Klinefelter Syndrome ... please your opinions...  (Read 3845 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
 :-\
should i worry about Klinefelter Syndrome if i have these symptoms :'(!?

Lower level of activity
Difficult to awaken in the mornings
Lower degree of self esteem
Frequently shy
The inability to maintain long term friends
Rounded shoulders and rounded hips

PLEASE reply ! ... i am really worried about it ... cuz then im not normal if i do have it :'( !!! not to mention the health risks

DrBermant

Lower level of activity
Frequently shy

PLEASE reply ! ... i am really worried about it ... cuz then im not normal if i do have it :'( !!! not to mention the health risks
Klinefelter Syndrome is a genetic chromosome problem (XXY or varients) has many possible symptoms, many occur without having Klinefelter Syndrome.

I have a major resource about Klinefelter's Syndrome Defined on my site.  There you can see pictures of patients with XXY and XXXY body fat patterns. 

Male with Klinefelter's Syndrome and Gynecomastia, pictures before and after surgery.

All men with Klinefelter's do not necessarily have gynecomastia.  Here is one such Klinefelter male without enlarged male breasts

Some men with Klinefelter's Syndrome and gynecomastia are happy with their breasts.

Testicle size is important in the diagnosis, but not the only factor.  I evaluate the testicles for each of my gynecomastia patients as part of my normal examination. Unfortunately, not all doctors do a good job in diagnosing Klinefelter's Syndrome and sometimes you need to get to someone who is aware of the problem.  I  gave a lecture about Gynecomastia at a national meeting about Klinefelter's Syndrome and there I recorded the stories of quite a few patients who were missed by years of doctors' examinations.

If you have concerns, bring them up to your doctor.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Lower level of activity
Frequently shy

Other than the rounded hips, you've totally described me.  Maybe I should get some bloodwork done!

Read and then re-read most everthing hypo posts.

Oh by the way....Hypo, settle down dude, Dr. B is only trying to help. Give the man a break.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Lower level of activity
Frequently shy

Yeah.... I read the characteristics of Klinefelter Syndrome and I was a match to almost all of the characteristics. I said 'OMG' that's me!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Oh by the way....Hypo, settle down dude, Dr. B is only trying to help. Give the man a break.

Hypo, Dude....  chill out my man. Like jc mentioned, Dr. B is just try'n to help.  ;)

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Hypo....

Geeze, the pic of the 'Kallmann' dude looks almost identical to my body shape. Testes and (non)erect male thingy are of similar size. However, when my male thingy is erect, it is of sufficient size  ;D. Not only was I teased for having m(o)(o)bs, I was teased (in high school gym class change room) for having a very small male thingy and small testicles.    :-[

Oh, the shame of it all....   :'(

John.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:11:26 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
hey
 but do u really think i have anythign to worry about ?
 only sign i really believe to be true , is my fat is more around my lower area...
 but i use to be severly over - weight .

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024