Author Topic: weed..  (Read 2626 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
i had a consultation 2 weeks ago and i told the nurse i didn't smoke regularly which is true ive oly smoked like 2 in 2 years...last night i smoked a little bit though and my surgury is 3 weeks from now...should i tell my surgeon or is there nothing to worry about?

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
most doc's dont' want you to smoke 2 wks prior to surgery to ensure that you're in top health for the procedure and heal up as quickly as possible. th4ey are more conerned about nicotine than THC as nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and causes less blood to get to the areas that were damaged during surgery. not only that but the carbon monoxide buildup from smoking (weed/cigs) also inhibits the healing process.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Here is an advice DONT SMOKE THAT SHIT AT ALL ITS NOT GOOD FOR U. >:(
i finally feel like im a man

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
i had a consultation 2 weeks ago and i told the nurse i didn't smoke regularly which is true ive oly smoked like 2 in 2 years...last night i smoked a little bit though and my surgury is 3 weeks from now...should i tell my surgeon or is there nothing to worry about?

They probably asked because marijuana is believed, by some, to cause gynecomastia.
So, in turn, if your gynecomastia was caused by smoking weed, it would return, regardless of surgery, had you continued to smoke weed.
Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free!

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
stop smoking pot.  it kills brain cells (nice way to put it) and makes you lazy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024