Author Topic: 6 weeks post up....still a bit pointy at the nipple ANSWERS PLEASE  (Read 2581 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Hi Guys..

I am 5-6 weeks post op with just a bit of scar tissue remaining on both sides and feel my healing has been great,,, However..... I still think there is some swelling under both nipples because at rest they seem to be a bit puffy!  I also had an indentation on my right side that hasn't gone away or even gotten better..... It is VERY obvious when I flex my pec.  Has anyone been in this situation and is there still time for healing or should all the swelling been gone by now?

If you don't remember, last visit was my second revision and third time under the KNIFE sinde Dec 2005...so I know there is no fat left in my pecs.... What I am most concerned about right now is this indentation!!!

Has anyone been here??? Has anyone had an indentation go away after 6 weeks??

Rob

Offline saucy

• Posting Member
rocketrob, I can't help you there...I'm curious as to when you say your nipples remained puffy after your surgery(s). I was wonder if you a. Had an excision done? and b. If they remained puffy, but a little less severe?

Just trying to get an idea of why u've been having these problems...

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Had lipo done 2 times then finally convinced my PS that I had tissue under the nipple and so I had an excision done 5 weeks ago.....

The nipple is less puffy, but after reading some more stories on the site.... I see that I should be giving myself a bit more time to see the finished results

Offline flex1appeal

Rocketrob, I think there is still time to go for healing. I was pretty much seeing a difference in recovery weeks 7-9 but after that it was pretty much done for me. I too had only lipo done first time around and this last time was lipo and excision. I remember the first surgery, I noticed 2 puffiness resurfacing 2 weeks post op. I thought too it may be swelling or something. My doc told me to be patient. But it never did go away. Was much improved from before I had surgery but I was disappointed with the puffiness. I talked him into doing full excision (meaning I didn't want one spec of gland remaining) even if that meant I could develop some inversion on my nipples or indents as you call them. Sure enough, I do have indents slightly showing now. I am almost 3 weeks post op. I don't care about the indents because I am completely flat still and already past the 2 week marker approaching 3 weeks. So I am further than last time and no sign of puffiness. I can wear a tight shirt and nothing is noticeable. I am still very swollen on one side and slightly swollen on the other. I think it will be the better part of 8 weeks for me to recover this time and for it to remotely show normacy. If you had excision this time then I'd have to think you should not show any puffiness as all. I could tell the difference between puffiness, swelling, and fluid build up now that I have this second surgery under my belt. I can look back and say, I was just being optomistic it was something else. I hope the case with you is it's just swelling still which it could be. Especially since this is your 3rd go at it. You have any pics? I'd love to see.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Na... sorry no pic.... wayyyyyyyyyyyy to shy for that

Thanks for the response though...... Its nice to see someone that was in the exact situation I was(am) in.

Keep me posted with your results

I shall keep u up to date on mine.....

Rob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024