Author Topic: Slightly Concerned  (Read 2411 times)

Offline JJ10

• Posting Member
Its coming up to two-weekspost op and although it's far too early to have any sort of assessment, to be completely honest, things look justas they were before the op. I can't really tell any difference.

I can feel a difference however as my entire chest is still panful and very sensitive. Also there is a lot of hardness. No doubt this is al part of the swelling, but its slightly disheartening when you cant tell the difference.

What is going on?

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I noticed a difference right away. However, my PS mentioned that sometimes you have to wait up to a year for final results. Give it time my friend! Be patient. Wait out the year and if you are not happy at that time, consult with your PS about a revision.

Post some pics...

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
         I have a question ???. Lets say if you are not happy with your post op results and you choose revision with the same doc does it cost the same as the orginal surgery? Half or what?  :-/

I-H-G
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
He would probably do the work for alot less or even free if he feels he did something wrong.

1 day post op, I nopticed an immediate difference. As the days rolled on by and the swelling set in, it looked to me the same as it did before. But when I compared it to pictures, there was a huge difference.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
JJ10. I'm sure your ps took before/after pics. If, after all the swelling goes down, it doesn't look any better, go over the pics with him.  If it's really the case that it doesn't look much better, i wouldn't be surprised if he did it again for free. Check with him for the details.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024