Author Topic: Stupid Americans (is it true or not)  (Read 6841 times)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Please let me beginn and say that i dont want to affend anyone special this is Americans in general.

Almost everyday when i look at new threds here i see people askin, when can i smoke pot or is it dangerous to smoke hash. its pot here and pot there, is that the only thing americans do or what. Of course its dangerous to smoke hash u must be a idiot to belive that its not bad for u. why are the people in USA so eager to take drugs. All Americans on this board will probbleby be very affended about this post but dont be i talkin about Americans in general.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 04:34:59 PM by wolfman »
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I sence a fight brewing here....   :P

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline flex1appeal

I have news for you. Whereever you are abroad (UK, Amsterdam, where ever), drugs are just as commonly used as here in the states. But because Many countries over seas have eliminated the black market by making it legal thru insurance use, it isn't as commonly noticed. I believe there are about 380 million people now living in the USA and I wouldn't say most of the people use drugs. Saying "in general" isn't a statistical number. Can you back up why you think "in general" Americans tend to use drugs? Do you also realize the the USA is the biggest melting pot in the world so a good portion of the 380 million people comprised of "americans" are not even american? Or at least not natural born citizens? What do you say to that? For all we know, while we are making unsubstantiated assumptions, the majority of drug users in the USA aren't even american. Just people who found their way into the USA and now call it home. And don't be affended but it's Offended. LOL.

flex

Offline Hypo-is-here

I have news for you. Whereever you are abroad (UK, Amsterdam, where ever), drugs are just as commonly used as here in the states. But because Many countries over seas have eliminated the black market by making it legal thru insurance use, it isn't as commonly noticed. I believe there are about 380 million people now living in the USA and I wouldn't say most of the people use drugs. Saying "in general" isn't a statistical number. Can you back up why you think "in general" Americans tend to use drugs? Do you also realize the the USA is the biggest melting pot in the world so a good portion of the 380 million people comprised of "americans" are not even american? Or at least not natural born citizens? What do you say to that? For all we know, while we are making unsubstantiated assumptions, the majority of drug users in the USA aren't even american. Just people who found their way into the USA and now call it home. And don't be affended but it's Offended. LOL.

flex

Somewhat right and somewhat wrong, though more the former than the latter- Well articulated.

One could have been mistaken for thinking that you needed to get that out of your system  ;D

Offline flex1appeal

Well, maybe what I said was more wrong than right but I know this much.... it isn't any more wrong than what this fellow had to say about Americans "in general".

flex

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
To change the subject, has anybody noticed that the woman in BillyBoy's picture looks strikingly similar to the one in Grandpa Bambu's tattoo?  :)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

Didn't notice until you said something.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
We have the same taste in women evidentially.

;)

Where did you get that pic Billy?

John.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 12:53:12 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm not offended, a man can't afford to be.  if you dislike something, ignore it.  i'm not afraid of a question. 

sometimes when i read stuff like henrik mentions, i'm tempted to think the same thing and ask if we're really a bunch of not very smart addicted potheads incapable of choosing between risking a gyne recurrence and weed, but i remember what flex said about it not just being us in the world.  my answer would be that we have our faults, but the rest of the world has a few too, and this country consists of more than just stoners. 

the kind of thing that does embarass me is when somebody tells someone they're not impressed with their english, it makes me want to ask "so how's your swedish then?"  if we're not going to get our butts kicked in the global economy, which is coming like it or not and they study way harder in asia than we do, we have to lose the 70s delusion and stop pretending we're the only country around.  like we couldn't figure that out by stopping into walmart and realizing three quarters of what used to be manufactured here is now made in china or bangladesh or the philippines instead, most of those jobs got shipped overseas starting with the reagan days, and it's not stopping yet. but i try to teach myself other languages too and look farther down the road than many of us do. 

any gyne website is bound to pick up discussions of pot from time to time.  speaking for myself, i've just seen too many guys start slowing down to like a quarter of their mental speed by the supposedly harmless stuff.  the rumor i hear though is that even ultra-liberal amsterdam is realizing the social costs of people who fry their heads on drugs and then expect a free ride on social services for the rest of their life, and they're not turning a blind eye to it any more. 

the best avatar was turbo6's with the bouncing tata's, but it doesn't show up anymore  :'(  ;)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 12:34:21 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline wolfman

Headheldhigh i was wrong, all americans arnt stupid. u are the smartest american on the gyn board.

Ps. Billyboy my english arnt the best but u must be an expert in swedish so this wouldnt be ant problems for u to understand

Billyboy du är en jävla idiot knarkande amerikan som kan gå och dra något gammalt över dig din sönderknarkande idiot.

Bye

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
I got gynecomastia by smoking pot. But I quit now. And gonna get surgery soon.

Offline wolfman

Billyboy, if u read my post i didnt called every american stupid i said in general. u must be very affended about it, maby u know im right. Very often when someone tells u the truth and u dont want to hear it u become agressive, just like u did. Hmmm very intressting.

Offline flex1appeal

Headheldhigh i was wrong, all americans arnt stupid. u are the smartest american on the gyn board.

Ps. Billyboy my english arnt the best but u must be an expert in swedish so this wouldnt be ant problems for u to understand

Billyboy du är en jävla idiot knarkande amerikan som kan gå och dra något gammalt över dig din sönderknarkande idiot.

Bye

Wolfman,

Since you are trying to show people up with your big swedish talk how about if I do the same thing to you in another language? No? How about 2 other languages?

Negócio grande você sabe o sueco. Você sabe o português?

Nein? Möglicherweise sprechen Sie Deutsches zu dann?

My point is, sure, most here cannot speak swedish. I can't either. But knowing how to speak in you native tongue doesn't excuse the fact that you verbally attack americans and can't even do so in our tongue. We are not trying attempting to verbally attack you or your country in a language we do not know. I happen to speak 3 languages but that doesn't make me better than you. Grow up.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Antcay eway all etalongay?  (Pig Latin)  ;D

Offline wolfman

WOOOOOW, some of u americans cant take some negative critic. its pathetic ha ha ha ha

and flex, ja ich sprechen deutsch dumpkoff ;D.

and Latin, who the fuc.. need latin.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 06:53:27 PM by wolfman »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024