Author Topic: hey im new here  (Read 2316 times)

Offline mr.X

i watched that gynecomastia no longer a taboo video. it was really good and stuff.
im 17 and i have gynecomastia as confirmed by a doctor. i was wondering how you guys deal with girls and stuff, like do you completely avoid females or is there some way of getting round it. also i was wondering if anybody knows if there is like a minimum age at which they'll perform surgery on your gynecomastia?
thanks
mr.X

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Welcome to the site.  I agree with you about that video. 

About the girls:  Confidence is key here.  You've got a fighting chance if you act as if you don't notice your own gynecomastia.  If you slouch, look down at yourself, touch yourself, or (horrors!) mention it  :o , then she'll see the gyne from that moment onward. 

BUT...
If you act as if you believe you're normal (and this can take some practice), then she'll see the things that attracted her to you in the first place and not even notice the gyne.  I know there's always somebody who follows one of my girl posts with something like, "Girls notice it every time and they hate it" or something like that.  The people who believe that are usually inexperienced and don't know the things I know. 

Basically you have a choice of staying inside and playing video games or whatever by yourself, or you can have a life.  I had gyne from age 10 until I was over 40 and during that time chose to have a life.  My flat-chested friends were always jealous of me because of my hot girlfriends.  ;D

I've also been told I married out of my league.  I agree.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

I agree with mr nip. Confidence is key. Girls truely don't care about the gyno unless they see you care. Great confidence will attract the woman despite any flaws. We all have flaws mind you but it's how you chose to deal with them that matters.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I agree with mr nip. Confidence is key. Girls truely don't care about the gyno unless they see you care. Great confidence will attract the woman despite any flaws. We all have flaws mind you but it's how you chose to deal with them that matters.

100% True!

Offline mr.X

cheers guys.

i see the statistics like 1 in 3 men have it, but when i look around at others i dont see other people with gyne. the only people i notice with it are people with weight problems and thats like a whole different thing isnt it?

if i lost weight would it go down or would it become more profound?

thanks
mr.x

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
... the only people i notice with it are people with weight problems...

...Or ARE they?

That's a common mistake that family members, friends, and even family doctors often make.  Sometimes gyne itself can make a man appear to be overweight.  Sometimes overweight people have gynecomastia, as well. 

Also, the statistics take in account the men who had gyne for a few months during puberty.  Those guys have a good scare and then everything is OK again in a few months.  Also, most men with gyne cover up and you can't easily see it on them.  Most men you see on the beach don't have gyne, but then most men with gyne don't go to the beach shirtless.

Oh, and there's no way to say for sure, but weight loss may or may not have any effect on the fat in your chest.  It definitely won't have any effect on gland tissue.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i watched that gynecomastia no longer a taboo video. it was really good and stuff.

the only people i notice with it are people with weight problems and thats like a whole different thing isnt it? if i lost weight would it go down or would it become more profound?

Dude.... have another look at the video. Pay close attention as to what Dr. Lista says about Gynecomastia and 'body weight'....

John.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 01:52:33 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024