Author Topic: Casual sex with woman with hot body....  (Read 3551 times)

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
I am 6'2 and 34 years old.  Just got a divorce from women I had been dating since high school.  I am now single and dating women.  I'm a good looking guy, have been working out so my outward appearance is of someone who is in shape.  My guess is that after working out some I have b cups so while I can hide it with a sweater decently...once my shirt flies off its still noticeable.  I'm getting good at gaming women and am now dating this hot woman with a killer body.  I'm sure I could "close" the deal with her very soon, but I think I resist doing it out of fear of her seeing my man boobs.  I know at some point sex will happen....how do I deal with this...remember this is not a woman who loves me but someone I am having fun with and vice versa (so its possible she can judge me on the gyne).  We are talking about hot steamy sex with a hot woman whose body is rockin (and this makes me think she is expecting the same from a sex partner).  Obviously, the missionary position is not good as my boobs will hang.  I have practiced laying in that position in bed and try to flex my chest muscles.  It makes my chest feel tighter but with a little puginess still around the nippes.  I have never really seen anyone talk about this type of sexual intercourse here.... I've heard stuff about girlfriends and wives, but not casual sex.  Is anyone with gyne having it and how have the girls/woman responded once you are in bed with your shirt off? 

Any tactics to play around this?  Special positions to avoid her seeing the breasts?  I posted in another forum that maybe its best to point them out to her and tell her you will be especially turned on if she sucks them.  This would make you sound confident about your body and could be a turn on for her.  Thoughts on this and ideas/experiences on how to handle this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
First of all let me compliment you on a great thread title.  When I saw the title I couldn't wait to see what was in the post.  ;D

Congrats also on getting the woman.  ;)

Since I married a woman who has a hot body (yes really), I feel qualified to answer.

You are right that confidence is key.  Do not, however, point out your gyne.  If YOU point it out, then that's all she will see in you.  I know this from experience and I know this from other people's posts here.  Let HER decide if the gyne is important to her.  You have no control over that part of it, so just let it go.  What you DO have control of is your attitude.  You must act with the confidence of a male stripper.  She must see your confidence, and then she will start seeing you in that way.  Yes she will see the gyne, but confidence trumps gyne.  Oh, and why not say you'd like her on top?  That always worked for me.  ;)

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Also, if you'd post some pictures of the chest we may be able to make more helpful comments...

I'm speaking of hers, of course.  Not yours.   :D

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
confidence trumps gyne

And a killer orgasm trumps confidence.

::)

Man law?

Dude, listen to Mr. Nip he is wise.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024