Author Topic: ALL DONE...  (Read 3922 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
my surgery was done todat at 9:00...I know my story is similiar to others but I enjoyed reading other peoples expreience so I figured I'd post mine...
I had a pretty mild case but was noticable when i wore a shirt/wife beater...never in a million years did i think i would get this done but i figured i should just be a man about it and get it done.
I took a valium and a anti-biotic two hours before my appointment..There was only about a 10 min wait from the time i got there and when i went on the table.  The nurse put the IV in and and she said it was only salt water at that point...i dont know if she lied or what because i was pretty much out of it after that point...I listened to my head phones while i was under local and sedation and the doctor performed my surgery...I remember being consious and feeling cutting and pulling but i didn't feel and pain.  I was so out of it the music was blaring in my ears and i dont remember one song i listened to.  Toward the end I remember screaming in pain as i guess the anesthesia was wearing off...apperetly i told the nurse I was going to slap the Sh*^ out of her.  every now and than i remember asking the surgeon how everything was going and he said fine...when it was all done i sat up and walked into another room where and felt completely fine.  I waited there about 45 min with my iv and the monitor hooked up to me just for precautions...I than got dressed and left and i got home about 1:00...the surgury was a little less than 2 hours but felt like 5 minutes..
I get to see my results on the 1/3 so i'm crossing my fingers...ANYONE that is nervous about getting the operation done, dont be...it was much easier than i expected and im not in that much pain as of right now...I hope this helped to anyone contimplating surgery...thanks to everyone who answered all my questions leading to the surgury...ill post pics when i get them...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
CONGRATS !!!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline flex1appeal

Sounds like it went pretty much as we told you it would go and wasn't as bad as you expected. Hopefully you feel better knowing it's done and you can still enjoy your new years and do so boobless! Congrats

Offline raider415

• Posting Member
  • What a great site!
Congratulations and welcome to the new you!

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
dr. weinstein in nj...no he didn't put drains in

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
You told the nurse you were going to slap the SH*T out of her?  That's hilarious.  Congrats on the operation.

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
yea i saw her after the surgery and at my check up and it's pretty awkward but whatever...I had both done... no complaints only i have hard lumps under my chest which i guess are scars and my right nipple is a little bigger and puffier than my left..hopefully it will all heal up..can't wait to take the vest off and wear normal shirts

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024