Author Topic: Thank you everyone.. Dr. Delgado is the man!!  (Read 1985 times)

Offline musicman

• Posting Member
I have suffered from gyno all of my life, I never knew what it was when I was younger, I thought it would go away. At the age of 13 I started working out building muscle and started getting ripped, all of my body lost fat but my chest area. I looked great in a tank top as long as it was not to tight, otherwise my gyno would show. I then started doing research and discovered gyno, I have been putting this surgery off for about over 10 years since I found about my options, finally after reading every single post for months, I decided to telephone Dr. Delgado due to his magnificient work of art to repair me. I just want to thank each and every single person on this site for the knowledge and support. I have also been a long time marijuana smoker, so I decided to quit that as well since it may make the gyno come back, does anyone know if I continue to smoke marijuana, are there any pills that I could take to block estrogen and prevent it from aromatising and causing the gyno to come back? I suffer from real bad migraines so its going to be tough, but I rather have the headaches but finally enjoy the beach topless for once. I know you guys want pics, but I will post some before and after pics soon. I will have the surgey done in February by Dr. Delgado. For any new readers, please do not be afraid of gyno, there is no real way around it, no magic pills, and the vest are only temporary fixes, have the surgery and get it over with.

Offline flex1appeal

Arimidex or Nolvadex (tamoxifen) would be the 2 favorable estrogen inhibitors/blockers to use. However, I woul djust as well recommend not doing anything that would require estrogen blockers to begin with. Just lay off the marijuana altogether or anything else that would cause hormonal changes or imbalances. I am glad you are taking the plunge to get rid of your gyne. Please do post some before and after pics when you can.

flex

Offline musicman

• Posting Member
Thanks flex1aapeal for the info. I will definitley post some up very soon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024