Author Topic: 6 months afterwards....scar tissue??!  (Read 2851 times)

Offline MonarchX

• Bronze Member
I had extremely minor case of gland and some fat (I'm very low body fat).  I had free surgery and it was super aggressive lipo concentrated on removing the glandular mass.

The improvement is big, but the nipple is still somewhat puffy after 6 months.  I try to find the gland by touching and rubbing and the hard gland that used to be there is NOT there anymore.  Its gone.
However, there is this 'scar" tissue that is left.  Its like a mess...its soft in some places, hard in other places but its what makes the nipples stick out.  There is almost no swelling or fluid though.

A note though.  I am talking about INTERNAL scar tissue.  My lipo incisions were made like 2-3 inches away from the nipple.  I have NO incisions around he nipple.  SKIN scars have long ago healed.

Does this scar tissue go away?  How long does it take?  Years?

I can get my doctor to give me a steroid shot, but will that help with scarred internal tissue?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 01:04:32 PM by MonarchX »

Offline flex1appeal

I would think that most of the scar tissue would be gone by now. Not sure what to tell you on that one. And I am not sure that scar tissue would cause puffiness around the nipples. I am almost 7 weeks post op and have minimal scar tissue still but no puffiness at all. Did not have puffiness even when I had the bulk of the scar tissue there. What does your PS say about it? Have you seen him lately?

Offline MonarchX

• Bronze Member
He says the result is great, and he might give me some free cortisone shots for better effect.  I work for him so all surgeries and advice I get for FREE whenever he has time.  I can't be bothering him with this much, he has done so much anyway!

I think the puffyness or SOME of it is inevitable because of the location of the nipple.  Its on the lower part of the chest under like 45 degree angle pointing downward.  Its like gravity.  Its BARELY puffy.  I think all guys with same location would have that UNLESS they are ripped. 

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I'm about 1.5 years post-op and I found that I still had scar tissue even six months after surgery but it has since seemed to dissipate further.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
massage helps, but though you don't want to overdo it, the cortisone will probably go even further. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024