Author Topic: Firm Fat or Scrambled Egg Glandz  (Read 4247 times)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Aight, the reason my moms and pops dont wanna get the money for surgery is basically because i'm a fatass, and although most of my weight is muscle, (i am a teenage bodybuilder practically) its cos i have a lot of lard and rolls. Not like Extremely Obese, but i am fat. Like overweight, but not obese. They say that the hard stuff under my nipples are firm packed fat, which is just not true. I've felt it, and sometimes my nipples grow to the size of half-dollars. They are doctors, but i cant take their advice. Please clarify this for me! Is there a certain way a gland is supposed to feel?

And, do Latino people have a tendency towards Gyno? just a question from the top of my head.

BTW, in the weight room, i finally benched 155, because when i started to post here, i was like 125, which is not that much. I'm only 16 yearz old! I think my titts are gonna get bigger because of the added muscle. Wow.
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You're a funny guy bubby. Half the time I don't understand your question and the other half I don't have an answer for you.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
I don't think there is a definite way that it's supposed to feel, but you sound like have a good handle on it.  If it seems like there's something abnormal there, then there probably is.

Also--good work on the weight training.  I didn't even pick weights until I was 17(and coincidently, it was because I thought it would get rid of my boobs)  and I really wish I had sooner.  I'm 20 now.

Anyway, ask your parents to get a pediatrician's opinion if they don't believe you.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I don't know for sure if latino people have a tendency towards gyno, but I have noticed many more mexican guys with it than white guys.

Maybe it's because mexicans smoke marijuana more, and this is supposed to cause gyno.

Offline jc71

I see more mexicans with it too, but maybe that's because I live so close to the mexican border and I simply see more mexicans.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
Fred Flinstone, Phoenix, eh? Never been there, but it's obviously Phoenix, near our wide-open borders. So yea.

Like, there is a lot of fat, but at the top and below,( hard to describe ) There is a thick packed together area that is topped with a pea-sized tip and firm gland-like feel there, which is probably the size between a peach pit and a lime. I think that would be it?

I aint an illegal Immigrant!!! My parents got here in 1981 on a plane as legalized aliens. Then, they gained their US Citizenship. Not inside of 18-wheelers or running across the desert with two pairs of pants so that one could be shed so that the INS wouldn't see dirt or nothing.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 05:36:09 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline jc71

Did they go to medical school in mex or us?

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
Hmmmm...... Lemme try to remember.....

My mom went in Mex at the Universidad de Monterey, My father, i dont remember... Lemme go ask and ill come back to you...

Yea, my dad went to the same one. Thing is he was living here and he went to some artsy fartsy college cos his parents wanted him to, but then he wanted to be a doc, and the only school that would take him was the one in monterey, and that is where they met each other... how sweet awwww God i'm gonna toss my dinner right out of my stomach.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 05:50:23 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Lose all that fat. When you are skinny and the chest glands are still there than you have proof.

$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Spleen

vaio is right.  It's basically in your hands and the only thing you can do to show the proof you need is get lean.  Just try to eat better.

BTW, I'm half-Mexican so maybe there is something to it?

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
vaio is right.  It's basically in your hands and the only thing you can do to show the proof you need is get lean.  Just try to eat better.

BTW, I'm half-Mexican so maybe there is something to it?

The reason i started this thread was because i wanted to make sure that the Hard, Thick Glandz under my chestskin wasn't the same as the soft rolls over my fat ass and root beer gut. I'll never get skinny like anorexia though, because my dad is a fatass too. Cut down on all the burritos and hot dogs, eh? it's gonna take too long! Besides, i value power and muscular strength over skinniness. I play D-Line in Fooball for my high school, remember? I said earlier in a different thread that i only wanted gland removed, and i can lose the fat eventually by myself. So, ta ta! (Pun intended)

BTW, from now on, my name ain't Bubby_the_Tour_G anymore. It's now Cuttin' Headz! Make sure that people will know who i was before. Like, when i changed my avatar from Penfold from Dangermouse to the Wu-tang W, many people think i wasnt there anymore but still am here.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 03:11:55 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline jc71

After reading your posts, i've noticed a change in your name does not seem to equal a change in your personality.  Changing your chest or your name is of no good.  You will always be bubby.

Offline hypo

Unless your mon and dad are endocrinologists they are not hormone experts and therefore are not strictly speaking qualified to tell you that your situation is just down to wieght.

You should tell them as much and ask to see a qualified endocrinologist, something you can ask your general doctor for.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
Well, recently, i have visited an Endocrinologist to check for a check-up, and my ballsack size is normal for my age, androgen and all the rest normal. However, we didn't tell him anything about gyno, so he didn't do anything about that. It was like 2 months ago. But, my nipples can grow to almost the size of half dollars and they puff outward to almost about half-an-inch, and they have a crater in the center, and there is a hard lump thing i can feel in there, and it doesn't feel the same as fat anywhere else. And i am not obese, i am just overweight. It may be due to the muscle, because i lift a lot of weights, ever since 6 months ago.

Fred, I am still the exact same person as when i just got here. It's just that i decided to change my name for reasons that are too insignificant to state. So no trouble at all.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 04:54:58 AM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024