Author Topic: Just had surgery yesterday in Edmonton, Canada!  (Read 2362 times)

Offline nomis

• Posting Member
Hello! I am 19 years old, 5'8", 130 lbs. Had gyne because as a child. I was obese and developed it, then lost weight but the moobs stayed. I just had surgery and would have to say it was the happiest moment in my life! DO NOT HESISTATE TO GET AN OPERATION! The operation was almost cancelled due to an emergency, but I waited for hours and it was my turn. I was very nervous, but it was not painful at all. The IV hurt more than the operation. (which was basically nothing) When I awoke from surgery, i felt no pain. It is now the day after, and I feel virtually no pain, just discomfort. I only had lipo though, so I imagine excision would be more painful. My only problem was- I couldnt pee! ( a reaction from the anisthetic) The nurse had to insert a tube ahem *up me* into my bladder so I could go. It was the most humiliating thing I have ever had done to me in my life, but it was well worth it to get this surgery. I have bandages and lots of padded gauze on my chest. From what I can see, I am quite flat now. I think it will look fantastic! I still havnt seen the full results without the bandages yet, but tomorrow I will change them. I cant believe I am healing so fast, compared to the others who have posted on this board. I will tell you all how everything is going in the next few days

Best of luck to the rest of you!

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Hey, I hear ya about the anesthesia and its side effects.  I haven't had a bowel movement for 2 days now.    :-\  You are fortunate with not having pain, I've got quite a bit.  I'm 23 and I wish I had the surgery years ago.  Good luck on your recovery!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024