Author Topic: read this info before selecting the surgey method  (Read 4319 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i disagree with their explanation.. they have even spelled incision incorrectly , what more do  u expect??
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I had book reports in 3rd grade that were written better than that.  Sheesh.  My favorite quote,

"It may be due to hormonal imbalances--such as excessive estrogen in the body--but most likely it happens because there is an unusual amount of breast tissue not normally found in men."

Wtf?  That's like saying he had lung cancer because either he smoked, or he had too much cancer in his lung to start with.  Doesn't make sense.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
I had book reports in 3rd grade that were written better than that.  Sheesh.  My favorite quote,

"It may be due to hormonal imbalances--such as excessive estrogen in the body--but most likely it happens because there is an unusual amount of breast tissue not normally found in men."

Wtf?  That's like saying he had lung cancer because either he smoked, or he had too much cancer in his lung to start with.  Doesn't make sense.

hahahaahahhahaa i never noticed that,... i just browsed thru... good catch!! :)

man, i really hate ppl who suggest lipo can solve the problem. IT CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!! i have worked out in the gym since i was 18 ..now im 30... i thin 12 yrs of workin out is a good time frame to say , I NEED EXCISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024