Author Topic: new kid on the block  (Read 2952 times)

Offline jimmythecutter

hi every one i am new to this site and have a few questions to ask i think i have gynecomastia i have the usual enlargement of the breasts im over 6ft tall and my legs are long too i walk with a hunch this i think is to hide my breasts and i have bad upper body strength i also notice bad joint problems in my knees and hips are these common signs of gynecamastia

jimmythecutter

Offline rcbrown23

These are common signs of a possible hormone imbalance. Gynecomastia is just another sign, not the cause.

I suggest making an appointment with an endocrinologist and having your hormone tests run. With those symptoms, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an underlying issue.

Welcome to the boards...

-Brown

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
you shouldnt walk hunched over, its bad for your back, you should get a gym membership or something and get a nice big upper and lower body, as far as the gyne..how bad is it? post some pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
agree with Brown 1000%

jimmy, read the thread (currently at the bottom of page 1) "Endocrinologist appointment, what should I ask?"  Look around at some other endo threads.  Arm yourself with knowledge and get some help.

:)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 12:07:47 PM by jc71 »

Offline Spleen

I'm gonna second Brown and JC.  It might be that the bad posture, joint pain and boobs are symptoms of something bigger.  Get a thorought check-up from an Endocrinologist.

Offline hypo

good advice guys

Maybe jc71 could give you some contact details for an endocrinologist who has an interest in reproductive issues if we knew where abouts in the US you lived?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 02:39:07 AM by hypo »

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
I used to walk hunched over when i was a kiddo, but now i just knock teeth out whenever they point and laugh. I think your hip and knee problems is due to your hunching-over so much. You need an endocrinologist, a Plastic Surgeon, and a Chiropractor.
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey Hypo, don't push your job off on me man!  ;)  Just kidding.  Jimmythecutter, send me a PM and I'll be happy to see if I can find someone to help you.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 10:49:23 AM by jc71 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
jimmy the cutter,

Congratulations on hitting the jackpot!

rcbrown, jc71, spleen, and hypo have all weighed in already and their advice is sound.  

They left me nothing to say but Good Luck.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024