Author Topic: Celebrities with Gynecomastia  (Read 77966 times)

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Jason Alexander took one for the team a few times and went shirtless on Seinfeld.  He has gynecomastia, became very successful and is apparently not too ashamed of it!

Who else has got it?

Sorry, I tried to find a picture on Google, but I couldn't find anything.  Please post pictures if you guys can find them.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Actually, I just realized there's a search function on here and I discovered that this has been discussed before.

Damn!

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I always hated that damn seinfeld episode about man boobs.  you know the manzeer or the bro.  It seemed like anytime I was having a bad day, that re run would be on.  Still love the show though.

Offline flex1appeal

Best place to find gyno mixed with celebs is WWE. The Rock use to have it. Rick Flair is the king of it. But he is 56 or so so no one thinnks twice. And there are numerous other WWE celebs that I notice have it every time I watch.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson had it?  Wow.  Didn't expect to hear that.

It went away didn't it?  I don't think he has it now.  Did he get surgery?

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Seinfeld is still funny. But Wayne1985,no offense and maximum respect, what if one of the famous people, we point out and post photos, happens to be struggling with his gynecomastia? Then he finds this site just like us and sees people calling him out. For certain I would be devestated if I came on here and someone was naming me with having gynecomastia and posting pics of me shirtless. PEACE

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I see where you're coming from. 

I wasn't trying to put any celebrities down because we've all got it on here too.  It was more along the lines of trying to see who has become a success on television or movies despite having the problem that we all suffer from.

Offline flex1appeal

The rock had surgery years back for it. I am thinking it's been about 10 years now since he got rid of it. It didn't go away on it's own. But if you look at when he flexes his chest you can see he has a little indentation under both nipples. Doesn't look bad.

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
George doesn't have it.....he's just chubby and has a little bit of fat on his chest.

The Rock did have it however. He got it from juice and got the surgery done back in 99. He wore a shirt in the ring for weeks after the surgery.

Offline greedthang

• Posting Member
TNA WRESTLER = SAMOA JOE

Offline Optimistic

• Posting Member
I can't say the Rock got it from juice since I seen his teen shots. If you look at his very young photos it clearly shows he had it before he was 15 years old. Same way I had it on 1 side he has it on both sides. Not saying he didn't do juice maybe it intensified it? Who knows but here is the picture of him flexing pulling the skin tightly to the sides you can see the glands.

Before surgery
http://www.e-hawaii.com/stars/index/the_rock/images/the_rock.jpg

After surgery
Here you can see the cut, but in alot of the movies you know they go over it with makeup
http://files.blog-city.com/files/A04/67246/p/f/dwayne.jpg

http://www.seret.co.il/images/actors/DwayneTheRockJohnson/DwayneTheRockJohnson1.jpg

http://www.dwaynejohnsonfever.net/PhotoGallery/albums/2002%20Best%20of%20Dwayne/Rock-MagCover%202002_files/dwayne-gamenowmag.jpg

http://portal.1und1.de/images/938/270938,h=420,pd=1,w=279.jpg

The reason is you couldn't tell 100% when he was bulky and for hollywood he wanted to cut down
be more lean which everyone knows that gland will be more prevalent in doing so. He had it removed.

Hmm I tried as hard as I could to find Dwayne johnson standing double bicep pose with his father Rocky johnson, it appears this photo has been removed from every search engine I have tried. It clearly shows the glands were present at a young age. If anyone finds it please post to show he probably battled with the problem his entire life and chose to bulk up to bandaid the problem.

Offline Optimistic

• Posting Member
Thats  1 muscular 15 year old perhaps more than the amino acids he might have gotten into daddies super supplements.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 02:51:19 PM by Optimistic »

Offline desi

• Gold Member
yup, clearly gyno is visible.. the surgery incisions are also visible, if u have an eye for it.. :)
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Optimistic

• Posting Member
I mean its severe enough for the individual, some people may say yea I can live with that. He probably got tired of living with it being in the spotlight all the time had to be hard staying big and trying to cover it up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024