Author Topic: Advice  (Read 4436 times)

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
hi, ive just found this messageboard - so just wanting some advice really to see if you think i have gynecomastia or not.

---------------------------------------
(about me)

i'm 24 (nearly 25)
weight:- 12,10 stone

i excerise everyday (mainly 30 mins on the rowing machine) odd sit-ups, press-ups, maybe weights

diet:- i have no particular diet but i try to eat healthy every day (water is something i don't drink enough of though).

fitness:- from 17 (under) i was really thin, i could eat what i wanted and not put weight on

. 17-(present) i went upto 15 stone at one point due to all the takeaways/alchol (things you do in your youth) :/ but ive lost it all now, but to keep my weight down i need to excerise everyday.
-----------------------------
my stomach is ok, but when excerising for some reason i cannot tone my pecks up (chest is not too bad), but ive got like this fatty tissue around my nipple area (if i had to decribe it, it would be this case):-

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/redo_gynocomastia.html

its been like this for years, in the summer i hate wearing a t-shirt because i always feel bloated and i always think that my chest sticks out.

i am unsure if my case is my diet/wrong excerises/or gynecomastia.

whats your opinions?, thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 10:57:11 PM by uk_steve »

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
ive just taken some photos:-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxrj16

would appreciate some advice (normal/gynecomastia)? sorry for putting you off your dinner in advance :D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 11:29:18 PM by uk_steve »

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Looks pretty normal to me.  I don't see anything bad about it.

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
hopefully its nothing too serious then, maybe just diet/right excerise will help.

anyway thanks for the reply m8,

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I don't see the pics either. ???

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you have to click on the link for the file 1.zip, 193m zip of a half dozen pics. 

it hides well, but there's just a little conicality there making me think you might have a pair of 2 inch disks going on, but you'd have to say if that's so or not. 

* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You look okay to me dude. Nothing to fret about.  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
thanks the responses lads, 2 inch disks?

Offline headheldhigh01

i just meant can you feel a disk-like solid mass of any kind under the nips.  sounds like no.  that doesn't mean you don't have gyne, sounds like just a case of light puffy nips.  so not severe, but reason enough to talk to a ps directly if it's bothering you, because it won't go away now on its own.   

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
ok man i'll book an appointment at the doctors, i'll blab on about diets and stuff then just tell my doc to take a look whist on the conversation ;)

is there any tablets you can get though and do they work?,

my chest is quite solid, but its just my 'pecks' is just like fatty tissue around, as said i don't drink enough water (infact very rare i drink it except in tea) :/

but ive heard drinking about 1/2 litres of water a day your body will get shut of excess fat that is impossible to burn off - i wonder if its just a case of that with me.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 12:09:00 PM by uk_steve »

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It doesn't look too bad. I see what you are talking about, your areola are somewhat bigger than average size. Consider an areola reduction, this will help tighten things up a bit; the downside is scarring. I wouldn't take the risk , you don't have much extra there.

Offline Optimistic

• Posting Member
Those pictures look good, nothing that stands out, very close to the pectorals it looks to me.

Offline headheldhigh01

s there any tablets you can get though and do they work?
two different questions.  #1 yes, lots; #2, don't we wish, save your money  :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024