Author Topic: 5 days to go and nervous  (Read 2028 times)

Offline rich19007

• Posting Member
My day is coming up Jan 23, and I am nervous.  I can't wait to say that I am on the other side of this.  My doctor is Dr. Lam from Bucks County Plastic Surgery in Langhorne, PA right outside of Philly.  I am going under gerneral anesthesia and getting excision and lipo.  My family doctor said he heard of the guy and is supposed to be good, so I am trying to keep faith that everything will go smoothly.  Right now my anxiety is off the charts: trouble breathing, chest tightening up, the whole panic attack thing.  I have to keep telling my self that very soon this will all be a memory.  Can't wait till it's over.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats on your upcoming surgery dude...

No need to get all wired up over this my man. It's a very simple (for the patient) operation. Just keep yourself busy and try not to think about it too much. Maybe ask your GP for some tranqs to calm you down a tad if it gets too bad.

Good Luck dude!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Bro , it's no big deal . They give you pain medicine and you wake up with a new chest. I was more nervous went they took off the bandages so I could see my chest. Good luck!!

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Don't worry, and once again don't skip out!  Be tough, there is nothing to worry about.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it helps to remember that fear is normal, but most guys seem to react like DVLDAWG94 after the fact.  you could always try focusing a little more on all the things you plan on doing after recovery.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024