Author Topic: who is better Dr Delgado or dr bermant?  (Read 4636 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
who is better Dr Delgado or dr bermant?
i have the puffy nipples kind gynecomastia, some fat around the areolas, but my contour is normal, which ps would be better option for my condition dr bermant or Dr Delgado?, traveling is not a problem, i really need your advice guys, thanks.

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
You will get a vote for Delgado from me. But he is the only surgeon I met with so he is the only one I can comment on. Dr. Delgado knows what he is doing. He has performed hundreds of these procedures. So far, 6 weeks today, I am thrilled with the results. My chest is completely different and the gynecomastia has been eradicated from my body and my life. Since travelling is not a problem. Invest in travelling to both doctors for an evaluation. That way you will be able to meet them and make the decision.

Before...After  pics below in this post

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 02:27:38 AM by manzeer »

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
You will get a vote for Delgado from me. But he is the only surgeon I met with so he is the only one I can comment on. Dr. Delgado knows what he is doing. He has performed hundreds of these procedures. So far, 6 weeks today, I am thrilled with the results. My chest is completely different and the gynecomastia has been eradicated from my body and my life. Since travelling is not a problem. Invest in travelling to both doctors for an evaluation. That way you will be able to meet them and make the decision.

Before...After  pics below in this post

thats perfect!
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline jimyd77

• Posting Member
I had my surgery with Delgado back in November and am extremely pleased with the results.  He's got a ton of experience doing this type of thing, and his staff and facilities are top notch.  I recommend him 100%.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
probably either of them would do you fine, both are generally very good. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
i think im gonna go for bermant, because he uses tumescent lipo with excision, reducing the chances of fluid build up and extensive scarring.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
All of the Doctors named here have excellent reputations. The problem with the initial question is that there is no possible way to arrive at a truly objective answer.

I would like to think that there is no such thing as a stupid question.  That said, I think asking a question for which there is no objective answer is pretty close.
Grandpa Dan

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Go with Delgado,  trust me,   he is the best

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
bermant has a lot of experience in gyne specifically too though.  check their websites over and see if that helps you either way. 

Offline flex1appeal

Both are very qualified. Probably the best at it in their field. I do know dr bermant has worked on many well known bodybuilders which says a lot to me knowing guys like that trust his work. But I have never heard a bad thing about the guy. Had I had money and time to travel I probably would have gone with Dr Bermant myself.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Well first of all body builders r the easiest to work on, any PS will tell u that.  The one complaint about bermant is that he is not aggressive enough and some peeps r not happy with his final results.   ie he left to much gland.  The owner of the site went with delgado, enough said

Offline flex1appeal

What plastic surgeon will tell you a bodybuilder is easier to work on? I've never heard one say that to me and I was a bodybuilder? And I haven't seen any posts here from a plastic surgeon saying that either.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
I have read many posts that bodybuilders r much easier to work on because of the low body fat and usually its just a excision that is needed in a small area of the chest.  Flex just take some time and read some old posts

Offline flex1appeal

Thanks for posting that FBI. But while reading this particular doctor's post I still think it matters on the severity of the gyne. He pretty much said that himself. Basically, he says all the bodybuilders he has worked on had localized gyne under the areola and it was a relatively fast procedure and easy to recover from. But not all bodybuilder have it that simple. Mine was as severe as some others on this site that were not bodybuilders. It took my doctor nearly 2hrs both surgeries and he said it wasn't easier than any other gyne procedure he has done. That is one doctor and one doctor is not all doctors saying it or most doctors saying it that bodybuilders are easier. I spoke to 5 different local PS before I got mine and none of them said to me I would be a piece of cake or much easier cause I was a bodybuilder. Just saying

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Some people never want to admit when they are wrong....lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024