Author Topic: excess skin  (Read 2745 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hi All, I had excision and lipo about 8 mths ago. It seem like there is alot of extra skin. When I flex my chest, it is hard as a rock; however, it is mushy all over on the surface of the muscle. I can pull a 1nch or 1 1/2 of skin...After this surgery, how much skin would be left over? Thanks for your replies...It just doesn't look right. I wish I had a digital camera to post pictures.... :-\

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
I have the same thing and I just posted a thread about how the doc told me there's nothing that can be done. This is indeed a very sad day.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hi John Doe!! My original PS told me there is nothing that can be done; however, I did consult with a new PS. He told me he needs to remove the skin and do an areola reduction. Some of these PS's just don't know how to do the procedure correctly. It's all about taking into consideration other factors besides removing tissue. Any PS can remove gland and tissue, it's technique which is most important. I am getting this done for another $4000, if this doesn't work, I'm giving up!! ??? If I were you, I would see someone else because loose skin can be removed. At this point, I don't even care about the scarring, I just want these moobs off of me. It's a daily stress, why should our lives be consumed with this?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
That is possible juice. My question to the PS was what is this and he said loose skin. If their was fat, wouldn't he of removed it when he did lipo and excision.  :-\  In the past, I lost weight from 210 to 150, which I weigh now... I think removing the skin is the best thing. Scars are an easy trade off... The only scars I will have are around the areola, it's called donut procedure. The areola is not removed. Skin is cut around the areola.

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
Yeah my bodyfat is around 10% and I don't think that's the problem honestly. The skin was just too stretched for too long, and I think the trade-off between a scar and looking leaner is worth it.

Has anyone on here ever tried one of those topical remedies?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
No topical remedies for me...Yeah John Doe, I believe my skin was stretched for too long as well. This is the problem. When I tighten my chest, loose skin is all over my chest. Unless you fill it with muscle, that would take forever, you need to get the skin removed...I just hope the scarrs aren't too bad. Grow chest hair!! :D

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
Even attempting to fill the loose skin with muscle would not make me happy because I'd look like Ronnie Coleman. I don't wanna me monsterously big. Chest hair? I think my chest looks worse with it personally.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
You'll have tarantula nips  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024