Author Topic: question..  (Read 2452 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
guys,

for the past few days, i get a burning sensation when i poop..( ?? )... it only happens for the first few seconds, then its fine. its not unbearable, but im concerned if this could be grounds for my doc to post pone my surgery? any advice/opinion? is this considred infection? i belive its a cut in the wrong place, that hurts when i poop...

thx guyss...
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Have you been eating hot peppers? :)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline desi

• Gold Member
not really.... sometimes... i am watching my diet closely, do u think that cud be the reason?

Offline Mr_Nip

OK, seriously, it's probably nothing but if it gets worse or you start feeling weird otherwise then you may want to say something to the PS.   ;)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
this happens to me sometimes, it gets cured on its own.. this time it has been on for longer... the pain is hardly 2 on 10 i wud say, but just in case they categorize it as infection, idont want my surgeyr getting delayed... actually, after my lipo only suregery,.. i had the exact same thing going on...

Offline Mr_Nip

I wouldn't think something like that would be an infection.  If it persists and you get a fever or something then maybe you should have a little more concern.  I have had allergies to various foods that resulted in similar burning in the posterior hole region. 

Hemorrrhoids can cause itching and burning.  So can hot foods, citrus fruits, and medications like antibiotics.  Another cause can be STRESS.  That's according to a book I just looked in called "Symptoms Their Causes and Cures" from the editors of "Prevention" magazine.  There is no mention of infection as being a probable cause. 

If you're still worried then discuss it with your PS.  Try not to get too worried about it, though.  Your nerves can do some crazy things to you before a surgery.  I developed a scratchy throat on my way to surgery and had to try to hide my coughing so that nobody there would notice it.  After I woke up I didn't have the scratchy throat or cough any more. 

Offline desi

• Gold Member
sure the surgery countdown can do some crazy stuff...thx for the replies guys.. im meeting my doc tomorow, will let him know abt the situation..im keepin my fingers crossed...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024