Author Topic: Hi every one im new here  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Titty Boy

Im a 27 year old with severe gyno for real my breast r like WNBA bballs ! thats y I call my self Titty Boy i hope no one takes offense to it (I thought it was clever = P) I was diagnosed with schizophrenia when i was 20 and the DOCs put me on every med u could think of and one was Zoloft which mix with the other meds made me gain massive amounts of weight and my breast grew too i was at 19 years old 6'2 170lbs perfect body no Gyno what ever i am now 374.5 i gained 125lbs in one month because i was in the state hospital and all i did was sleep and eat  :-[  it was a really bad time in my life but i handle the schizophrenia very well now well thats my store i hope some day i ll get back in shape when i dont know see ya on the forums  ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 09:24:21 PM by Titty Boy »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
sounds like you had it dumped on you, welcome to the site.  you definitely sound like a candidate for an op, but make sure you find out first whether the meds would make it come back, otherwise it'd be just a waste.  get that workout and post again when you can. 

* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024