Author Topic: Any way to stretch Normal sized underworks into a Large one?  (Read 5287 times)

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Last year by mistake i bought 3 Normal(35-39) underworks 997, i wore it for short durations of time every day. Now i am finding it very difficult to wear because it is very very tight. My chest is 39 inches. Is there any way to make it comfortably fitting? or is there any method to make the cloth more bigger?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I wouldn't know about that, but I know that the people at Underworks were very helpful with me on the phone when I had some questions.  I suggest calling the number on their web site and see what they say.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Yeah, the email guys were helpful for me too.... but i told them that my chest is 38 inches and they suggested me Medium sized ones, But they should have suggested me Large sized ones instead. It is unbelievably tight. Can't wear for more than 30 minutes. Is there any type of washing which will make the vest become loose?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Be sure to wash in cold. Any warm water at all will cause it to shirink.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
I have been washing only in cold water, but i remember a couple of time i had put the washing machine in 40 degree hot mode.
As you said hot water will shrink the vest, is there any method which will expand or loosen the vest for atleast slight comfortable fitting?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Not that I am aware of. If you have not openned any of the shirts you could probably exchange the unoppenned ones. Other than that I think it is mostly a matter of buying  new ones. I tend to find the Underworks shirts on the small side. I wear a 14.5 shirt and a 41 jacket and I wear the large. That is plenty tight for me.

You might sell the used ones on here and then buy new ones.

Merle

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
I opened up both of mine, they were too small.  I sent them back and am awaiting larger sizes.  You just have to pay the shipping again.

I'll hopefully have a large muscle shirt and an XL compression t-shirt available after surgery for sale (that might still be a few months away).  I'm a 42 chest and a medium muscle and large compression t were too small.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024