Author Topic: PS meeting Friday! but nervous.  (Read 1453 times)

Offline 762MMFMJ

• Posting Member
Well its about time i got a freaking meeting set for a PS and i cant wait but i just really wanted to ask what should i expect? I mean i hate to go around showing my chest to everyone and since this just a meeting how long does it normally take before they do the surgery cause i think already 18 years has been to long to wait to have a normal mans chest. Also i really want to get the gland removed so i dont have to come back and prolong this so can i just tell him "I want extraction or whatever and lipo" or does he have to make that call? All replys are welcome

Thanks, oh and just incase you are wondering my ps meeting is with Dr landon perry here in texas

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I had my surgery a little over a month after my consultation visit.  I'm sure the wait time depends on how booked up the PS is at the time. 

I think you should make it clear with the PS that you want gland excision and lipo.  True - it is the surgeon's decision, but the surgeon is YOUR decision.  Choose a surgeon who is willing to do excision and lipo.  The vast majority of gyne cases I've seen on these boards have had gland as a component.  If the surgeon doesn't understand that or tells you in the consultation visit that yours has no gland, then I would question the gyne experience of the surgeon.  Gland doesn't necessarily have to be bunched up in a hard mass.  It can be soft but not soft enough to be sucked out by lipo.  We've seen case after case on here where on the second or third try the PS finally decides to take out the gland.  Go figure. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024