Author Topic: Adding a section  (Read 1585 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I want to add a section on the various products that are being sold on the web to get rid of gyne. They are bogus, but it is clear that we need some place for posts about them so that they are easily found. It was suggested to me a while back and I have been considering it and I am not ready to do it.

Any suggestions for a name of that section?

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
non-surgical "cures"? 

using the quotes to suggest doubt.  or else alternative remedies with a sticky warning people that most of them are unsophisticated stabs at hormone fixes that won't cure advanced cases and are almost certainly not equal to dealing with the complexity, especially where there's an underlying condition. 

getting tired of seeing that "of dubious value" substition phrase or whatever it was pop up, i assume? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024