Author Topic: Post Surgery 1 week  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Heman

I have just gotten my second surgery and I'm a little concerned.  After my first surgery both nipples were flat.  Now one is pushing out like before my first surgery.  The surgeon did take out quite a bit more on this side, but I' concerned.  With my first surgery I wore a big ace bangage for 2 weeks.  This time only foam for five days.  I have alot of faith in this doctor, but just need reassurement.  Is this just part of the healing process?

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
had the same problem and eventually the other one pushed out also...im 5 weeks now and the still puff out.  hopefully it will go down in time im just crossing my fingers..good luck

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it's probably normal if there was more work done over there, but you might ask him if he'd recommend wearing a compression garment for your case or not.  may not be needed, but you could ask. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Same with me. Were flat day of op, about 1 wk later both puff out again. To this day, 8mths later still puffed nipple...Saw another PS, told me original problem was areola size, which had been stretched for years. Needed to do an areola reduction. Puffy can go flat after removal of gland but some cases are different than others. Mine was a different case. Excision and Lipo was not enough for my situation. Keep your hopes up, give it some time. I gave it 8mths for a revision. What a long wait!!!

Offline Diesel

• Posting Member
What are the reasons for it re-puffing? Man that would totally suck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024