Author Topic: GET FIT!!  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
hi guys, i dunno if you seen my user photos, but the general advice i was given was to lose some of the weight to show my gp that it is something i am taking seriously.
I know theres no other way apart from eating less and doing more exercise!
but any tips, or facts that could help me i would be very much appreciated!
Im worried sometimes when i do sit ups, that if i develop my chest muscles it would make my gyne worse!
but also think if i had better upper body muscle i would have a better posture right?
I guess i would like to know what exercise i should go for and what exercise i should stay away from until i get the gyne corrected!
I havent even got a clue about how much the average person should eat! lol!
JUST ANY ADVICE is appreciated!
Thanks alot :)

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
oh i would also like to add that i dont really like to exercise in public places like a gym/swimming pool!
i am looking for more outdoor exercise! anyone with gyne must know how this feels right!
i dont mind jogging, but for how long each day? i mean when i start doing exercise i push myself and push myself that i end upburning myself out for weeks!
i need something reasonable and practical! but something thattl sweat off all this FAT!
im 20 years old im about 6ft1 i weigh about 17 stone ! Sorry im crap with foreign measurements!
i will take all suggestions very seriously and look forward to the response! all the best!

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
try to eat about 6 small meals a day starting with the meals with the most carbs first.  I don't think there is evidence on if its better to run in the morning on an empty stomach at night after you eat.  When I really want to lose weight I do both...I can't tell you how much too run because i dont know what kind of shape your in but you should atleast work up a good sweat..If you get tired of your running routine than switch it up alternating days where you jog with days that u walk/sprint/walk/sprint and jump roping...anything to keep your heart rate up..when doing chest i wouldn't lift heavy to build muscle i would lift light and do more sets to tone your chest...most importantly, drink a lot of water..good luck

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i live in an area where long bike rides are good low-impact and a great chance to enjoy the views.  even possible some days in late winter/early spring. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
You mentioned being worried about doing sit-ups causing development in chest muscle....sit-ups dont develop the chest they only target the abdominal muscles.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024