Author Topic: how long after surgery  (Read 1746 times)

Offline r2ds

• Posting Member
Hello i am new here, like all the storiesI have read here, I feel they are my own (EERIE). I am 39 and first noticed my gyno at 19 when i started lighting weights, the more i lifted the more pointier my chest became, I am pretty muscular, 185, 6' 0".  last saturday i had surgery for stage 1, gyno, large gland, and some glandular fat around areola, through the insission removed the gland, I dont know how much, he lipoed the area. today is thursday, day 5, I know I should not expect to see results now, there is bruising, soreness, yellow coloring in areas, my question is ( and im sorry just wanted to explain) how long before you saw your permanent results, I have been reading all over 4 to 6 months. if this is true then i can relax, right now i am a little tense, my nipples and aerola seem to still be the same size, i have battled this demon through depression, thoughts of suicide, of not feeling normal ( well you all know the feelings) I hoped this was the cure all to my gyno, I have to go back and see the doctor this weekend. but i wanted to here from people who have been there, not a plastic surgeon.  thanks for the replys, this is even hard to type never mind talk to someone. lol
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 05:38:40 PM by r2ds »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
congratulations on busting through the ice  ;D

i'm not a post-op, but most cases would be about that range, some a little sooner, a handful longer.  not wrong to watch yourself, but you are right that relaxation is important.  make sure you report back on this or a my stories thread how the followup visit goes. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline r2ds

• Posting Member
tomorrow is 1 week, I will take pictures and post them, thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024