Author Topic: 5 days later and...  (Read 2891 times)

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
  • my lovely lady lumps... ARE GONE!
...still no feeling in the left nipple... the right is just as sensitive as ever. I welcome comments from anyone who had decreased sensation after surgery (in one or both) and how long before it came back. The ps told me that there was a possibility of sensation loss. ???

thanks guys.
"I don't want to die without any scars..." Brad Pitt (Fight Club)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I had surgery in September of '06 and had complete loss of feeling in both nipples and areolas.  I now have approximately 20% feeling in them.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
thanks for the input guys. i guess it's true... misery loves company,lol. i hope the feeling comes back but there are worse things, like still having gyne.

Offline TiredofIt

• Bronze Member
Did you guys lose sensation immediately after surgery? I'm a week post-op and have had full sensation since surgery, and I'm wondering if I'm in the clear on the numbness thing.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Did you guys lose sensation immediately after surgery? ...

I did.

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
Did you guys lose sensation immediately after surgery? I'm a week post-op and have had full sensation since surgery, and I'm wondering if I'm in the clear on the numbness thing.

when the doc came to see me in the hospital room a few hours after surgery he checked both for sensation. the left was numb and the right was ok.

Offline Zed

It's been 2 years since my operation and very little feeling in my right nipple.Not that I care about it.It's not a big deal.

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
it feels kinda creepy though... I guess I'll get used to it. as long as it doesn't fall off, I can deal.

Offline r2ds

• Posting Member
7 days for me and they are sore, to the touch, I dont think I ever had sensation in my nipples, and as long as they dont feel like there on fire or someone put jumper cables on them, I think I wouldnt care jmo

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024