Author Topic: Alright, let's here the miracle cures!  (Read 1716 times)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I am still amazed at how many times on this board I hear about these miracle cures for gynecomastia.  You know, the creams, the pills, the "sauna belts", the fat burning soaps.  Did I miss any?  Let's get them all out on this board.  Who's with me!?

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
dude its not worth buying that shit, and talking about it is a worse idea. lets leave that to the fools, you had your surgery so you are on top of the food chain. lol if you wanna talk about hott chikas then im in. lol

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I just think its funny, thats why I wanted to talk about it.  Also as a way to let people know that they don't really work.  Because there are still some people that think it could work.  Save the money and put it towards surgery.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Unfortunately, by the time people reach this forum they already know that the various OTC products are all worthless.

The various statements made in support of those products are carefully worded to be sure that every statement contains at least one qualifier. In other words, if they are carefully read, They have claimed nothing.

The fabricated stories and testimonials that they use have no need for qualifiers because they are not presented as scientific proof. Even though they are obviously intended to be read as scientific evidence.

There is nothing funny about this at all.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024