Author Topic: Is it just me or have you though about this too...  (Read 2438 times)

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
 Well ... I know this is kind of funny and it might sound like nonesence for most of you people, but sometimes when I ask myself why do I have to suffer this condition I think that it is probably because of something that I did on a past life or because the kind of person that I was. OK..I know that is silly to think about reencarnation or bad Karma but just the fact of having gyne has made me see the people and society in general as they are. Maybe if I didnt suffer from this condition I wouldnt be aware of teh kind of people that surround me on a daily basis. I mention this because I remember reading comment posted by another member that mentions the posibility of being curse because of something terrible done in a past life wich It sound funny because I think that it might be possible.... I guess gyne is suppose to teach us a lesson in this life or maybe is just in our bodies to remind us of how sick society is (obsession with body image) .

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Well, I don't know if I've done anything to deserve it.  I've had enough crap in my life that I didn't need this piled on too.  One thing is that I've learned not to judge people by the way they look.  I also have more compassion for people.  That could be a hidden bonus.  Who knows?

Offline achtungminen

• Posting Member
I think I have gyne because hard tissue formed under my areola and was surrounded by fat.  ;)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
on one level i don't think anyone does anything to "deserve" gyne.  on another i've read the really unusual but interesting near-death type stuff that says we choose our difficult experiences before coming to earth so as to grow spiritually and then get our memories wiped of making the choice.  me, i want it gone, i say it's a hell of a price and there's got to be an easier way :( 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 03:42:01 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I don't think God gets mad at us and strikes us with things like gyne.  God didn't keep Daniel from being cast into the lions' den...  He just kept the lions from hurting him.  You don't build muscle by pampering them.  You build muscles by putting stress on them and breaking them down first.  They grow bigger stronger in the process.  I think dealing with my severe gyne for 30 years made me a stronger man.  I also believe God led me to this site and to you guys.  I'm thankful for that.

Now, a reality check:

Look around... Everybody has trials they are going through.  My 7 year old daughter is deaf.  I know a family who just lost their 2 year old when a deputy hit their car responding to a call.  I know several people who have to carry an oxygen tank with them just to breath, and they still can't stop smoking.  A woman I went to high school with has a daughter who breaks a different bone almost every week because of a rare condition.   Homeless people.  Aids.  Terrorism victims.  The point is the world is not Heaven.  Dudes, by comparison to what some people are having to go through, gyne isn't all that bad.  Keep it in perspective and don't let gyne beat you.  Don't think of gyne as some kind of punishment you deserve.  Think of it as a test of the spirit. 

Wow... Maybe I should go into preachin'.   ;D
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
     The work of God is one of mysterios ways..... thats not what they say...... :(

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Amen Mr. Nip!  Amen.  To hear such a great sermon from a man who has a cat drinking a budlight under his name is a strange thing.  Keep on preachin!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Amen Mr. Nip!  Amen.  To hear such a great sermon from a man who has a cat drinking a budlight under his name is a strange thing.  Keep on preachin!

God never said not to drink beer.  Preachers did.   ;)

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
I don't think God gets mad at us and strikes us with things like gyne.  God didn't keep Daniel from being cast into the lions' den...  He just kept the lions from hurting him.  You don't build muscle by pampering them.  You build muscles by putting stress on them and breaking them down first.  They grow bigger stronger in the process.  I think dealing with my severe gyne for 30 years made me a stronger man.  I also believe God led me to this site and to you guys.  I'm thankful for that.

Now, a reality check:

Look around... Everybody has trials they are going through.  My 7 year old daughter is deaf.  I know a family who just lost their 2 year old when a deputy hit their car responding to a call.  I know several people who have to carry an oxygen tank with them just to breath, and they still can't stop smoking.  A woman I went to high school with has a daughter who breaks a different bone almost every week because of a rare condition.   Homeless people.  Aids.  Terrorism victims.  The point is the world is not Heaven.  Dudes, by comparison to what some people are having to go through, gyne isn't all that bad.  Keep it in perspective and don't let gyne beat you.  Don't think of gyne as some kind of punishment you deserve.  Think of it as a test of the spirit. 

Wow... Maybe I should go into preachin'.   ;D

this guy has completely hit the nail on the head!

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
  • my lovely lady lumps... ARE GONE!
well said, mr. nip... VERY well said!
"I don't want to die without any scars..." Brad Pitt (Fight Club)

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
  • my lovely lady lumps... ARE GONE!

God never said not to drink beer.  Preachers did.   ;)

I'll drink to that, lol.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024