Author Topic: Ashamed - Help me out and read my story =[  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Gyne1989

My names Joe, I'm currently 17 years old.

I'm 6'2 and weigh roughly lets say..220 lbs? 230 at most?

I used to weigh 270-290lbs but I lost the weight due to me wanting to look better. It's taking effect too which I'm reasonably proud of such as losing the fat around the neck, tummy tightening up (Although theres still some left) etc. I was classified as fat before now I'm nearly on the margin between fat and overweight which shows a significant improvement.

And along comes gyne. I don't understand why my life has to be so fucking shitty like this all the time -.- It really puts me down so much some times I just wanna break something, at one point i punched a mirror and broke from all the frustration and effort I tried to get rid of these things. I'm sure most of you guys feel my pain on this also.

I always seem to like, shift my breasts up so it looks like its aligned to my chest and I just want it to be like that cause it looks really good if i do! But sadly this is not the case.

I have gyne, I dunno if its fat or glands, but i definitely have the puffy nipples. I don't care if I have gyne I just don't want it to show. I see how some people "rate" the causes of gyne? And I'd kill for some of the chests people have that are only like 2.5/10 =/

And going under the knife is out of the question for now, every time I try to bring the conversation up with my mom she doesn't care for jack shit =/ I'm too afraid to even go swim with my girlfriend now cause i just don't wanna take my shirt off in front of her. I might go under the knife at summer, we'll see.

So this is my series of questions (I know some have been answered before but please fill me in on this.)

1. Would upper-body exercise help? I'd do it if it does. People tell me that if the chest is excercised promptly the chest will be aligned? or will that just make it worse? Not quite sure. I mean, I'd do anything to make it less noticeable you know?

2. I'm still trying to lose weight and hit my optimum, any recommendations on what to eat or something?

3. I found this site, lemme know what u guys think of it. http://www.--.com/

4. Is there any medication? Or something? Or any simple tests I can do to make sure it's gyne and not fat?

5. I dunno if its true or not but some people have been telling me that the fat or glands can be stretches so the breasts would be less revealing?

Thank you for your time, please please please try not to go give messages such as "go see a doctor" because no one is experienced where I live and no ones gonna help me out to see one. So please, try and help me out!

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
hey pal, just read your message and believe me i know EXACTLY what your going through.
I know u said dont say it, but you should really get a professional to have a look, and if there not experienced they should get somebody that is.
your only 17 man so its gonna be harder for u to fight ur ground but you should really do it!
ok.. this morning was an exciting morning for me becaus ei just got a compression vest in the post..
i too am overweight like you, and it made me look so much better!!

here is the one i bought

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GYNECOMASTIA-CHEST-COMPRESSION-SHIRT-VEST-MENS-large_W0QQitemZ120087108871QQihZ002QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

It really is a good help. i think it will take some getting used to but atleast now i can enjoy the summer.
this would of been perfect for me when i was 17.
and if anybody asks u about it u can easily just say its a tight vest.. its not like a big man bra or nothing.
as for smashing stuff up. i have been known to do that.
sometimes u get angry about other stuff but in your mind u believe that its all down to the gyno why ur like that.
Well just be strong man, not everyone out there is as shallow as the guys from school...
my advice to you is to go see a doctor and demand a second opinion if there fucking you about.
order a compression vest.
Try to take things like a pinch of salt.
you have gynecomastia man, its what you been given to live with so just do your best, its hard but its alot down to ourselves how much we let it affect our lifes.
Im gonna go walk to the shops with just a t shirt! as i look the part now with this vest :D
Hope my advice is helpful.
all the best to you!

Offline r2ds

• Posting Member
you need a proffesional opinion, no one here can tell you your case, as far as pills, bull shit, as far as working out, I had type 1 gyne, and worked out like a maniac for years, dieted at the same time starved myself, IN MY CASE  it made my gyne worse, i had the body of a body builder, with pointy breasts which ruined all my hard work, I just had surgery a week and a half ago after living and almost killing myself fo 20 years,I missed out on a lot of things in life living with this shit, i was a lot like you, i was so angry, and unhappy, go get it checked out by your family doctor, tell him you concern, get blood work done ask him/her what are you options, stay on your diet, stay focused. good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024