Author Topic: Compression vest  (Read 2706 times)

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
hey all! just got my compression vest through the postafter 2 weeks of waiting, i must say i Love the result! im gonna go down to the shops to buy some milk in a minute wearing just one T SHIRT!!! WOOO!!
h3ehe...
ok i only got a few issues with it..
if anyone has worn one before, do you get used to it? and anyone who knows any of the cons of having a vest like this.
in summer will i be really hot wearing it?
im just so happy this will make my summer so much better, and i can not worry about things half as much!
but this summer is workout summer..thennext summer is gyno surgery summer~
thanks guys!

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
  • my lovely lady lumps... ARE GONE!
I've used Underworks compression tee's for about a year and I love them. Before surgery (12 days ago) I wore one nearly everyday. I still didn't wear just a tee often because they don't completely conceal my gyne in t-shirts but most other shirts were fine. do you have a puffy nip problem or full blown moobs... I was about a c cup  :-\.
"I don't want to die without any scars..." Brad Pitt (Fight Club)

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
hey, yeah i see what you mean about just wearing one t shirt..however for me its enough! its still very obvious..but i just hate the way my gyne looks very feminine. so it sorts that out.
yeah im finding it a little hard to get used to, maybe i need a larger vest becasue i thnk it may be a bit too tight round the belly!
u can see my pics in the user photos.
i got a pretty sever case. and these vests should make this summer a little less frightening.
last summer i made it really obvious about my gyne
because i was always wearing ahooded sweatshirt in the sun...its so obvious!
i just need to find a good uk retailer..anyone?
=)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024