Author Topic: Surgery was a success I have recovery questions ?  (Read 2342 times)

Offline gyno got to go

• Posting Member
I had ultrasonic assisted liposuction of the chest and I am happy with the results.
I now have a flat square shaped chest with muscle showing under.

They only put a Velcro band around my chest it this ok they did not use a compression vest.

I haven’t seen the results without the band on my chest. I am happy by the look of things so far and even feel more confident already.

On my left side there is 2/3 more leakage than on the right side is this ok?

Should I leave on this compression band till Monday then take a shower and put it back on with new bandages over the cuts?

On the paper work I was given prior to the surgery it said not to resume physical activity for at least a week. I was planning on starting some light walking Saturday. Any more details related to this subject?

I know I should keep on taking the bromelain and arnica relief.

Should I also continue the vitamin c, B complex, and beta carotene?

Any more details or info related to the recovery period would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 11:41:02 AM by gyno got to go »

DrBermant

I had ultrasonic assisted liposuction of the chest and I am happy with the results.
I now have a flat square shaped chest with muscle showing under.

They only put a Velcro band around my chest it this ok they did not use a compression vest.

I haven’t seen the results without the band on my chest. I am happy by the look of things so far and even feel more confident already.

On my left side there is 2/3 more leakage than on the right side is this ok?

Should I leave on this compression band till Monday then take a shower and put it back on with new bandages over the cuts?

On the paper work I was given prior to the surgery it said not to resume physical activity for at least a week. I was planning on starting some light walking Saturday. Any more details related to this subject?

I know I should keep on taking the bromelain and arnica relief.

Should I also continue the vitamin c, B complex, and beta carotene?

Any more details or info related to the recovery period would be greatly appreciated.

These are questions better directed to your own doctor.

Recovery and return to activities after surgery depends on the original problem, what was done, skill of your surgeon, after care, how you heal and other factors.  Many of my patients return to light duties the day after the operation.  However, look how much swelling / bruising my technique delivers.  More surgical injury and swelling usually slows recovery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024