Author Topic: Leaving for Spring break...wish me luck!  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I'm heading to Jamaica today with my friends.  Right on the beach unfortunately.  Pool also.

Wish me luck!

Let's just hope I can get laid a bunch of times and score 1 for the good guys.

I'll come back in a week to tell you guys how it went.

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Did you already have surgery?  Is this your first spring break without em?

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Nope.  Haven't had the surgery yet.  Unfortunately I'll have to rely on cold water for the nipples.

It also is a problem that the friends I am going with are diesel and love taking their shirts off.  And we're right on the beach.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Well, I managed to survive the pool and the beach on spring break.  I had to make sure my nipples were constantly cold from the water of course, but I got no man boobs comments.

And the better news is...I GOT LAID by some random girl!!! Like I said, score one for the good guys because we can get action too ;D

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Props for getting laid!  A drunk girl or a sober one?  Jamaican girl or a US tourist?  No comments on the boobs from her?

You must not have a bad case...

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
I must say, I am proud of you. :D

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
Your case must be minor if nobody noticed or said anything. I wear 2 shirts all the time and I haven't swam without a shirt on in 12 years.  Mad props on banging somebody though!

Offline flex1appeal

Best of luck to you. Have fun. Remember where you are at...they all smoke ganja so they won't care about your gyno! LMAO!!!!

flex

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
I haven't taken my t-shirt off in public for the last 3-4 years I think, so cheers for having the guts to do it!  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024