Author Topic: Is this weird?  (Read 5835 times)

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Is it weird that my gynecomastia looks less noticeable now that i am overweight? I mean when i was fit and working out when i would wear t-shirts it was really noticeable. Now that I'm overweight its not really noticeable in a t-shirt.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
That is why a lot of guys gain weight or stay heavy.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Exactly what Merle said. I agree!! Less noticeable at heavier weight!!

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
I see. In that case, if i am getting my surgery done in just a bit over 3 weeks, should i lose the few pounds...or it doesnt matter? I am not a lot overweight, a few lbs.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
The less overweight you are the better the outcome of the surgery. You can not loose a lot in three weeks, but it would be helpful.

Merle

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Cool. I will do some hardcore exercise and dieting over the next 3 weeks.

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
if i were you, Ide go hardcore push yourself to the limits thinking your going to work to be perfect now that gyne will be gone, because after surgery youll be bummin it for about a month and will gain some weight. So why not do some hard work now, lose some weight and have a great surgery outcome, and youll feel accomplished. Im personaly in great shape but plan on bringing myself to puking just to show to myself how much i want this shit gone and to achieve perfection

I hope you arent serious about the puking part.  I saw your pics, and you are really thin.  If anything you should just try to put on muscle.

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Normal dude...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024