Author Topic: Shaping of the gyne tissue  (Read 1456 times)

Offline geiri7

• Posting Member
Hello all I am 26 years old and I have had gynecomastia since I was about  13 and about 7 months ago I went to see a PS about surgery, I told him I think I have a little bit of gynecomastia and the rest is fat, he told me he didnt feel the gyne and only wanted to do the lipo.

And so I got lipsuction and everything looked great until after about 2-3 months my nipples started to puff out again like they were before. So I talked to my PS and he told me the reason for it was because of the gynecomastia !!!!!! I told him that I was positive that I had gynecomastia but he and another doctor before him were certain it was only fat. So I have ugly puffy nipples which I hate more then everything and I feel the glands under which are the size of single grape. And the gyne tissue for some reason is much more vulnurable and sore then it was before.

However I was wondering if there is any way of shaping the gynecomastia tissue by applying steady pressure to it and rubbing it so it will break apart inside and distribute over a larger area of the chest ?

My second question is: I have scars to the sides of my chest after the lipo and they still look the same after 6 months but I think I was told that they should have turned white after that period, could it be that I just have to wait longer to see them turn white ?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 11:29:47 AM by geiri7 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024