Author Topic: No B.S. anti gyno pill  (Read 9478 times)

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member
Hey All,

I have single sided gynecomastia (noticeable but not huge), I've had it for about 7 years now. I'm also  fit, and 36 years old. I was also resigned to having surgery to remove the hard tissue under my right nipple. Well about two weeks ago I was on a bodybuilding message board and read a post by a guy who said he got rid of his gyno with these pills, the guy seemed legit so I ordered a bottle for myself and have been using it for a week or so, well guess what it's working! My gland tissue (breast? whatever?) has gone down by 35 to 40% this week. I don't know if the stuff is going to eliminate my gyno completely but I'm very happy with the results so far. The product I got is called Epistane, I believe it is a copy of another (maybe better?) product, so google it, you'll figure it out. The Epistane web page has good information about how it all works.

Thanks and good luck!

John

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
sounds too good to be true, show us some before and after pics?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
36gyne probably works for the company!! :P

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Isn't it funny that those posts who suddenly quote the amazing effects of a certain drug, seem to come from members who have only posted once or twice?

Call me an old cynic but I think the thread title should read Full of B.S. anti gyno pill.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
jamama, if you are so fond of this stuff then why dont you use it first and show the results, obviously assuming that you haven't had your surgery yet. and if something of so less value works then it will be in the news, why? coz it will put all the plastic surgeons on the streets. and the guy who posted his pics on that bodybuilding forum doesnt have gyno, take a second look hes a retard. im no stranger to steroids and bodybuilding coz im a lifter too. epistane is just another estrogen receptor like nolva and clomid. people on these boards are already tortured with this gyno stigma, using such substances will further increase their probs, like one for sure, it will shrink you jewels, period. if this stuff really works then why dont we see a  series of systematic before and after photos, like the ones we see on these boards both post op and pre op? i wasted two years of my life searching for answers that dont exist, so for your own good dont believe in this stuff and stop giving us false hope.

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
jamama, if you are so fond of this stuff then why dont you use it first and show the results, obviously assuming that you haven't had your surgery yet. and if something of so less value works then it will be in the news, why? coz it will put all the plastic surgeons on the streets. and the guy who posted his pics on that bodybuilding forum doesnt have gyno, take a second look hes a retard. im no stranger to steroids and bodybuilding coz im a lifter too. epistane is just another estrogen receptor like nolva and clomid. people on these boards are already tortured with this gyno stigma, using such substances will further increase their probs, like one for sure, it will shrink you jewels, period. if this stuff really works then why dont we see a  series of systematic before and after photos, like the ones we see on these boards both post op and pre op? i wasted two years of my life searching for answers that dont exist, so for your own good dont believe in this stuff and stop giving us false hope.

I am 16 and you should be 21 to use the pill or else I'd probably give it a try.

Do you think the people are lying about it or what?  All I am saying is that it might just be worth a try if you are 21 and you dont want to pay for the surgery.  But if the pills dont work then you can always get the surgery.

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Maybe Dr. Bermant or other doctors can tell us what they know about Epistane.  If this actually worked it wouldn't be good for PS business, but would be a dream for those with gyne.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Self medicating with any drug is a foolish thing to do.

Gynecomastia is caused by a hormonal imbalance and messing around with your delicately balanced endocrine system is frankly daft because it can upset so many other organs in your body.  Any medication for hormonal problems should only be taken under the strict guidance of an Endocrinologist.  You could easily make your gynecomastia worse by self medicating and certainly throw your whole endocrine system out for several months, making blood tests unreliable.  I have been under the care of a Professor of Endocrinology who regularly sees patients who have self medicated.  He says their endocrine system is often a complete mess because they panic and take all sorts of drugs they think might help them.

If you are worried about your gynecomastia first see a doctor and if there is any doubt about your hormone levels see an Endocrinologist.  Don’t be a pratt and try and do it yourself.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Self medicating with any drug is a foolish thing to do.

that's a rediculous statement... you're telling us that you've never taken a vitamin, an aspirin, an OTC allergy med, etc???

granted, a LOT of people lack the intelligence to comprehend the actions and interactions of these substances inside the body but not all.  to make such an asinine statement is reminiscent of Hypo...

as for the product in question, it just appears to be a new supp that competes for binding to the estrogen receptors... like everyone who's tried tamoxifen/arimidex/clomid/exemestane/formestane/etc/etc/etc this is not going to get rid of glandular tissue. it may appear to reduce the size and/or prominency of said condition, but upon cessation of this supp the tissue will return to its previous condition

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Time_to_fix_it made a valid statement.

There are no OTC medications which are both safe and effective for the reduction of Gynecomastia.

Comparison of these product with Vitamins, Aspirin, and Cold Remedies;  That is a but much.

Grandpa Dan

Offline 36gyne

• Posting Member
Wow such suspicion! So to answer some of the allegations, I do not work for the F@3ing company, I own a tree service, and have nothing to do with the supplement industry (except as a consumer), I have gynecomastia  just like you jerkoffs, I've been bummed about it for 7 years now. and wanted to share my experience with you. It seemed to good to be true to me too! I'm not lying or playing game with you I swear!

John

Offline broken7

I've read a lot of good feedback regarding epistane by ibe  (also havoc by rpn and hemaguno by SFR)  all three of these are the same substance.    Guys this isn't an ant-gyno pill exactly.  It's a STEROID that also happens to have anti-estrogenic properties in the breast tissue and many people are saying is reducing gyno for them but keep in mind that your taking a STEROID (currently not an illegal one but still a steroid non the less) So if your young DON'T TAKE IT.  If you aren't aware and prepared for the possible side effects DON'T TAKE IT.
If you don't have a proper PCT (post cycle therapy) researched and ready then DON'T TAKE IT.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Time_to_fix_it made a valid statement.

There are no OTC medications which are both safe and effective for the reduction of Gynecomastia.

Comparison of these product with Vitamins, Aspirin, and Cold Remedies;  That is a but much.

i would take it a step further and say that there are no OTC OR RX medications which are both safe and effective for the reduction of gynecomastia...

as for his statement, it was flat out ignorant. granted, the HPTA is a delicate system with many feedback loops but it is not something of magic. anyone can learn the information on how the system works. having an "M.D." after your name doesnt' make you an expert -- it simply means you have met the minimum prerequisites necessary to legally practice medicine... on the same note, an "M.D." designation is far from necessary to understand the system.

but by all means, if you dont' feel comfortable changing the oil in your car... pay a mechanic to do it
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 10:51:49 PM by moobius »

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Maybe Dr. Bermant or other doctors can tell us what they know about Epistane.  If this actually worked it wouldn't be good for PS business, but would be a dream for those with gyne.

i'd bet 99% of doc's know jack all about this stuff... even just knowing the name of it probably qualifies us to make a more sound statment regarding it's effectivnesss. most doc's do not keep up with this kind of information. as for Dr. Bermant, i can't speak FOR him, BUT i highly doubt he's worried about it ruining his business...

it's just another supp that shifts the body's hormonal state towards a more androgenic state. as discussed in the thread below, it will NOT produce lasting results upon cessation

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9047.0.html

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

as for his statement, it was flat out ignorant. granted, the HPTA is a delicate system with many feedback loops but it is not something of magic. anyone can learn the information on how the system works. having an "M.D." after your name doesnt' make you an expert -- it simply means you have met the minimum prerequisites necessary to legally practice medicine... on the same note, an "M.D." designation is far from necessary to understand the system.

but by all means, if you dont' feel comfortable changing the oil in your car... pay a mechanic to do it

Moobius is of course entitled to his opinion and it is obviously based on some knowledge of the HPTA system.  There is a saying over here in the UK that "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" ...  and I will admit to having a “little knowledge” and Moobius will hopefully admit the same thing as neither of us are qualified doctors.

However my comment comes from a Professor of Endocrinology (not any old MD as Moobius calls them).  The professor used it during a consultation I had with him about 2 years ago.  As I say he is not any old MD, but a Professor who has studied the HPTA system most of his working life and I think that makes him an expert. (to use Moobius's word)

I see little point in arguing the pros and cons of self medicating for the human HPTA system just for the sake of it.  I am simply repeating the advice I was given by a Professor of Endocrinology (Which is .... Don't be a pratt and start self medicating with drugs for the complicated HPTA system.)

If I had to choose between the advice of a lay person (who has "read up" on the subject) and a Professor of Endocrinology with over 30 years experience ... I know who I would listen to.

If someone wants to “change the oil” on their own car then that’s their choice.  However my body is a precious and delicate piece of engineering, and I need it to last the rest of my life so I will let a Professor (an expert mechanic in Endocrinology) “change my oil”.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:35:48 AM by Time_to_fix_it »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024