Author Topic: 2 months post-op  (Read 3142 times)

Offline fizzy

• Bronze Member
I'm now just over 2 months post-op - and have never felt better. The operated chest still feels tender though it seems to be getting better all the time. I still only jog and haven't returned to weight training - have avoided tennis so far as well. Hopefully, I shall be able to start again soon.

I really got a lot of info and help from this site -  so thanx to all who helped me out.  I do recommend this op to any person who suffers from this condition -  it is really good for u from a mental point of view as well. Cheers

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
u know, now it has ben month and a half for me, i started training on the forth week, and now im back to my normal weights!!

Offline fizzy

• Bronze Member
Yea, I ve been wanting to as well. And I personally think I shudn't have a problem - but my surgeon wants me to take it easy -  I shud start in a week or so.

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
how old r u? im 24, and because i have been always on good diet etcetc, that paid off through healing process..

Offline fizzy

• Bronze Member
I am 24 too - reasonably healthy - never been hospitalized before this surgery except when a nurse gave me an overdose of penicillin for a toothache when I was in college in the US. I actually went out and played tennis today -  I lost in straight sets - but wearing a white tee while playing - I was as happy as I would be if I had won Wimbledon.

Offline vishal_chauhan

• Bronze Member
  • Hello from Mumbai
Hey Fizzy,

Who did your op. I am in Bombay and need to know. Pls help me man, you know well how it feels to be in such a mess.

post your msg here or mail me at vishal_chauhan@mysampatti.com

Thx

Vishal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024