Author Topic: My Heavy Gyne.. Pics.  (Read 28935 times)

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Hello

Just found this site the other week, great support for those who want to lose the moobs. I don't myself and I know that this site has a massive majority hating there moobs, but thats absolutely natural. To me I've been obese most of my life though relatively healthy, and I'm used to it.
If the first pic is familiar, you probably recognize them from the Wikipedia article for Gyne.
A little background on me.. I'm about 5ft 11in and right on 330lb (150kg). I love my body and would never do anything regarding my huge gyne (pseudo maybe?) that I've had since I was about 12. Albeit as diagnosed by my doctor I have mild gyne with a huge amount of pseudo from how fat I am.

Comment all you like, and I may write my story on how I've actually appreciated it over time... I have more pics if anyone is interested. :)

- Michael

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 12:13:22 AM by Boochan »

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
With all due respect to your doctor, I think that you are well beyond psyudo gyne. I am delighted that you accept yourself. I am curious about your plans for the future, work, relationship etc.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
With all due respect to your doctor, I think that you are well beyond psyudo gyne. I am delighted that you accept yourself. I am curious about your plans for the future, work, relationship etc.
I agree defintely on that matter, even though I've gained quite a bit of weight in the past year my gyne has gotten way more tender, and the shape of it compared to the pictures you see of other obese people around about my size defintely points to it been mostly gyne rather then just extra fat.

Its good to hear that at least one person on here respects acceptance. At the moment I am in study, but I work in retail (A Radioshack) store a fair bit, and its really up to my high self esteem and self confidence built up after years of been overweight then obese that I have no problem with the gyne. I guess because my belly is also very big (about 61" around standing) it kind of offsets the notice from the breasts because the belly sticks out so much in front of me. I'm currently studying to be in the field of Network Administration, so I don't think it will be a big drawcard that I have heavy gyne considering my size already.

Relationship-wise, I am Bisexual and I have had a few steady relationships with other guys so far. Its just a matter of finding the niche amongst various communities that are actually interested or are attracted to larger people, for me anyway. I understand that is is a bit more harder for the guys out there who are average weight with gyne, but it doesn't give me any concern.

Friendship-wise, I have a wide circle of friends, and they have poked fun at it before but only in a playful way, while some of my other friends are just a bit surprised that they're "that big". Acceptance hasn't been as easy as it sounds though, as I was a chubby kid and its just been a long road towards accepting my body size and shape, especially considering in my last two checkups I've been in perfect physical health even though I'm about 160lb overweight and growing.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 07:44:40 AM by Boochan »

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member
More power to you.
I encourage you to put the brakes on though with the 330lbs.+
It's great that you got a clean bill of health from your doc, but you are only 16.
Take care of yourself dude. Stem the tide.
Time is still on your side.

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
i have same problem as you dude.

so may16ths is the final Armageddons for me.. 8)

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
3 and a Half Months already since I posted these... how the time goes.
Well I did end up losing some weight, I actually peaked around 320 (thankfully, damn scales) and I've dropped about 30lb since then particularly if any health reasons did come up and how awful my eating habits were, I am around 290lb or so now. Though this has been slow and steady, of course its related in making my gyne worse and of course, droopy and more prominent, however it's still not bothering me in any way or intefereing in my daily college or work life, and I still would never do anything regarding the gyne even if I lose a lot more weight and it gets larger...

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Hats off to you Boochan  . i noe i cudnt do that. u da maan! :P

GynO_DuDe

I personally cant f*ck!ng wait for surgery in 2 weeks.

Nuff' respect to you though ... definitely a STRONG individual, well done!

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
i have to go against everyone else on this. being overweight at your age already is so dangerous and not to mention extremely unhealthy.

your standard of living would be worse (lack of energy etc.), it would also hamper your ability to get in a relationship, not to mention your social life..if you dont respect yourself, how do you expect people to respect you.

i was born with a genetic heart problem and you're pretty much promoting a heart attack at a young age, but hey it's your life i guess, i just dont want you to be at 35 in a hospital bed thinking 'what would happen if i did exercise and didnt eat the way i did?'.

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
your standard of living would be worse (lack of energy etc.), it would also hamper your ability to get in a relationship, not to mention your social life..if you dont respect yourself, how do you expect people to respect you.
i was born with a genetic heart problem and you're pretty much promoting a heart attack at a young age, but hey it's your life i guess, i just dont want you to be at 35 in a hospital bed thinking 'what would happen if i did exercise and didnt eat the way i did?'.
Mate, how about you read the whole thread next time. I had LOST about 30lb (from 320lb (144kg) to 290 (131kg)) since I first posted this, and a further 15lb lost from my last posting down to 275lb (126kg) now. I am in Perfect Health at the moment with a great social life and I have had many a relationship previously already. I also don't suffer from lack of energy and have a great stamina in general, I exercise often and I am a very busy person... and even at 320lb I was doing reasonably well.

It was for my future health that I did lose weight in the first place, and I am satisfied at this size despite the fact that I could lose quite a bit more, but I don't mind where I am now. I am in good health, and I admit I might not have promoted a very healthy (it was maybe slightly self destructive) agenda on my first post here, but that has changed since then. Please take time next time to read all the posts so you don't miss out changes and such.

Is it a crime to be satisfied with the way you look, even if in many peoples eyes its not attractive? If I was unhealthy and treating my body badly, I would wholeheartedly agree with you, but since I am not, I disagree entirely. And one last thing, remember that not every fat person hates themselves, has no life and has no self esteem. Thats just a negative, very insulting stereotype.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 10:50:48 AM by Boochan »

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
Losing weight might only help half the problem...

Its awesome to hear that you have gotten yourself up and going to lose the weight you already have.

I would just worry that after you lose your excess fat... the gyn would still be there..  >:(

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Its awesome to hear that you have gotten yourself up and going to lose the weight you already have.
I would just worry that after you lose your excess fat... the gyn would still be there..  >:(
Most likely it would, but thats no problem for me still.
As above, mine has mildly increased in size since I lost weight, as was half expected.
They stick out under clothes more now then every before, but however it is still no problem at all.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 12:12:34 PM by Boochan »

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
javascript:void(0);
Cheesy

Your awesome dude! Many people could learn something from you.

rick21007

Michael---hey I really admire your healthy self-esteem and outlook.  Also congrats on your weight loss.  I went from 270 lbs at my heaviest and stay right on 190 lbs now (past 2 years). (I am 6'3")  I work out and eat healthy.  My breasts pretty much stayed the same size, though I have partially replaced fat with muscle above the nipple line.  I think your breasts look great.  Hey, wanted to let you know I actually _lost_ a couple of BF's because they wanted a heavy guy and did not find me nearly as attractive when I slimmed down.  You just might find an adonis who is looking for a big guy. ;D 

r.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
hi there, its good that you are comfortable with your gyne, but you should NOT be comfortable with your weight im the same height as u and less than half your weight that means that you are carrying me around in fat all day! screw that! congrats on losing a little weight but i think you aren't nearly concerned enough about the long term health implications of being that overweight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024