Author Topic: THE REVOLUTION IS HERE  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
Ok, maybe not quite a revolution, but we have to start somewhere, I’m sure Martin Luther King did.  Do any of you think how great it would be if we could all walk around with a simple t-shirt on with our shoulders back and our chests proudly out, minus the complex about our gyne? 

I, like many others on here are contemplating surgery, but there has always been this niggle in my head saying I have lived with this for 10+ years now and it is most certainly a part of me why should I have to go to a surgeon to have it removed?  Well of course as we all know it’s because of society in the eyes of society we are different and for that we must suffer.

Anyway my point is, with gyne on the increase maybe one day in the distant future it won’t be viewed as that abnormal, maybe our sons or our sons sons won’t feel like such freaks if they have the misfortune of suffering with gyne.  Maybe one day society will be more accepting of it?

Have any of you watched 300 at the cinema recently?  It was all a tad too homo-erotic for my pallet, but those muscle bound chaps wondering around with their over sized pecs…is it just me or did they look rather breast like?  I am not saying they are breast like, just that they aren’t that far away in terms of form from gyne, it’s just more squared (and muscular of course).  The fact is that because it’s muscle its deemed to be masculine where as clearly gyne isn’t.  Stating the obvious I know, it just all seems so unfair to me.

I am not really sure of the point of my post, but to conclude society is unfair, image is unfair and one day people with gyne won’t be in the minority.

Chodel,

P.S. there is no such thing as normal

Offline outertrial

"one day people with gyne won’t be in the minority."

:D

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
"one day people with gyne won’t be in the minority."

:D

:P hehe then we can all be breast of friends

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
Im sure we can walk around like that, if someone says something well say "is it ur problem"... We can do it all now, but WHO wants to, Its not neccisarily acceptance in the crowd, just more so accepting yourself which i will cannot until something so stupid yet life destroying is gone. Accepting gyne is like sayin you agree to be the extra in a movie, or the kid who sits on the bench. screw that, i wanna be the hero, or the tail back. We owe it to ourselves after years of hiding to jump out of a shell and live life greater than most people can.

yes, but who defines the hero? why can't the hero be the chap with the breasts?  ok, so this is getting a bit silly.  The point is however, that society is defining the 'hero' (to reference your point).  We shouldn't have to sit on the bench just because of gyne...

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
Chodel, i bet your an ass in real life. "too homo-erotic for me"...I love it when me and my friends have a good time, and can comment on if a dude has a nice body and saying things like "see you later sweetie" to my good buds. Its funny when that stuff bothers other "males" ...I think you need a new outlook bro.
Life sucks when your that negative. have fun and dont worry if u sound "homo", no one is going to think your a homosexual, and if they do, they are probly insecure terds.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
Maybe you shouldn't take things so seriously, i wasn't announcing my homophobia...it was a joke. 

Ass in real life?  If you hadn't realised this is reality albeit a forum.  And no I wouldn't consider myself an ass.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
i'm not sure anyone deserves gyne  ;)

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
Not to sound negative, but I have a hard time thinking that societal programming is the only reason behind the gyne stigma. It is just more masculine for men not to have moobs, and this is a view that nature has endowed us with. Girls will be less attracted to them, and our differences will make us uncomfortable.

Looking at the recent trends in plastic surgery increases, it seems as if people are trying more and more to change themselves to fit society's mold of what's right.

Personally, I think its not so bad. Why should we have to leave our bodies up to chance, nature, and God? Why not take control and decide how we want to look?

I'm taking control on April 12.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
I will certainly agree with the part about it's just more masculine for men to not have moobs, indeed.  But for me personally I think society and its (lack of) acceptance has a large part to play in how i feel about my body image.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
bump for the REVOLUTIONNNNNNNNNN  :P

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
comeee onnnn, am i the only one that feels the psychology needs to change?!?! take a stand people, we have as much right on this earth with our BREASTS (however s*** it might be) as the next man.
f*** them, and f*** society!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 09:38:55 AM by Chodel »

Offline outertrial

You should go over to the UK branch where theyre talking about the BBC documentary chodel.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
i shall do! however, before i do i shall modify my expletives...i was a tad drunky pops when i wrote that  ::)

Offline nomore

• Posting Member
the only liberation we're going to be getting for a while is in an operating room, IMO

society is much harder to fix than a single person.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 12:03:30 PM by nomore »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024