Author Topic: Puffy nips again  (Read 4783 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I'm so sick of this $#!T....9 mths ago I had excision and lipo for puffy nips. It looked good for about 2mths and then nips went puffy. The ps said nothing was wrong , he wouldn't do revision. I went to another PS and he said there was still tissue in there and that my nipples were distorting my chest contour. He advised to get an areola reduction. I am 6 weeks post-op and they are puffing out again. I guess I will just have to deal with it. This gyno is ruining my life. I guess I just have to settle now. There is no way I'm going through another operation. Just venting guyss!!!

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
You just proved my point.   If you are going to get this done go with a PS that does allot of these.   Stick with the big 3.   Delgado if u live on the west coast,   Bermant if u live in the midwest and / if u live in x and Wiener if u r on a tight budget.   OK that was 4.   It just seems that the first 3 especially never have any negitive feedback
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:43:28 AM by cleanup »

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
In the past, I have seen negative feedback on this forum in reference to Dr. Bermant but not the other 2 guys. I understand what your saying about going to someone who specializes in the procedure but even these guys can't make you perfect. You can only get improvement to a certain degree. 

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
Gyneman, who was your PS.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
C randall harell in palm harbor, florida

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
go to the endo and see if your hormones are balanced

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
this gyne business is so stubborn, its just depressing to see so many bad experiences just days before surgery, first youre told there is no freakin medicine to cure this condition, then you are forced to get the surgery, now you find out even the surgery wont get rid of the gyne completely, this whole predicament is ridiculous, i have seen complaints from people after having surgery with all the above mentioned doctors, saying they left some gland, or some fat, and their nips still stick out, its just pathetic, i constantly try to keep my hopes up but its just too hard, i cant even imagine what you folks are going through. i still havent seen a single person who is a couple year post op and 100 percent gyne free, it looks like a distant dream. :(

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Reaper, you are right!! I agree 100% with you on your thoughts about gyne. All we can hope for is an improvement and that's it. You can never be gyne free. Some of us are just prone to grow breast tissue. I have seen people on this site that had the surgery 4 years ago, no hormone problems/or steroids, and need to go back for more lipo or excision. Most of us will always have fat on our chest and will never be totally gyne free. But like i said, if you see an improvement, that's all you can really ask for.

Offline nipman

• Posting Member
What type of negative feed back have you heard about Dr.Bermant?  I'm about to have surgery with him in about 4 weeks and I wanna know whats up.  I have a minor  case (puffy nips) but I still want the best.  I heard he was the best, so I went to him.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
The only neg  feedback on Bermant is that is is not agressive enough in his gyno  surgery,   whatever that means

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
The only neg  feedback on Bermant is that is is not aggressive enough in his gyno  surgery,   whatever that means
how aggressive do you want him to be? i mean its not supposed to be an aggressive surgery in the first place, nobody is opening up your body cavity, its just a small cosmetic procedure. i think what you are trying to say is that he does not take out enough gland, which leaves one with mediocre results, ive heard this before but nobody actually showed up with such an experience, so i dont believe in that rumor, how much is supposed to be taken out depends on how severe the case at hand is.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
The only negative feedback on Dr. Bermant is that he is conservative when excising the tissue.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
The only negative feedback on Dr. Bermant is that he is conservative when excising the tissue.
ok so is this evident with anyone having such experience on this site? how do you know this?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024