Author Topic: Whats your take?  (Read 1615 times)

Offline tom

Okay, I feel a little awkward talking about all this as even my closest friends don't know but I'm afraid I have the symptoms of gynomastia and want to know if I really have it. I am 20 and around the time I turned 13 I developed knots under my nipples that were sensitive at touch, however I've never heard of this happening to other guys. I don't have horribly large manboobs but it doesn't matter how much I work out or how skinny I am, that layer of fat on the manboobs won't go away.I usually wear one to two undershirts. I know I don't have it that bad off but it annoying because I'm a decent looking guy and have been told I can model but my slight out of shape appearance is keeping me from that and acting opportunities, which is my passion. It's also embarrasing when I swim, I don't swim with a shirt on as I like to confront my fears but it doesn't feel good when I'm competing for a girl's attention with flatchested guys. Anyway, I don't like telling this much of myself and I'm at wit's end to get it taken care of as I want to have nice pecs. I don't have much money, do the plastic surgeons take monthly fees? Also, are their prices as low as $3000? Thanks for your help, I always felt more feminine than my peers for this but it was good to find that a good 60% of men have it.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
all that says gyne to me, sorry to say welcome. 

60% have some form at some point, but i bet that includes a lot of people with cases so slight they don't even know.  but it's a dark secret for the rest of us. 

in some cases you can find it done for that low, but you really have to shop around, most are more like 4-6, and you have to be sure the guy still knows gyne and doesn't just do it occasionally. 

and everybody's an individual, but i never felt feminine for having gyne.  we joked here once about doing bumper stickers or a t-shirt (like any of us would ever put one on?) saying something like "it takes a hell of a man to live life with t*ts" ;-) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024