Author Topic: hard to meet new Lady  (Read 4451 times)

Offline rmadmick

I have had quite big breasts since my teens and now in my 40s I am very self concious of them if I meet a Lady.

Offline Boobit

• Posting Member
It all depends on the person you hope to meet. If a woman wants a Brad Pitt clone then that's what she wants. If a woman wants a person for their personality, then you have a good chance of meeting anyone. I have Big Boobs, but that didn't put my wife off when she met me. In fact she though it was normal. Handles to hold as she rides if you know what I mean. Not only that, but since I had then reduced somewhat she's now complaing that she's got nothing to grab onto.
    I went to an exhibition last week. I noted that most, and I mean most middle aged men sported man boobs of varying degrees. As we get older everyting just sags - face, skin, and chest. Seen  the pics of Arnie this week?
                                   There's someone for everyone somewhere, and that includes you. Keep on meeting the ladies.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 04:02:57 AM by Boobit »
Boobit

Offline Ste

• Posting Member
Most women are more attracted to confident men. That is a fact. So if you're not confident or self concious - because lets say you got breasts - then you're going to be less attractive to women. The nice ones aren't gonna give a fnck if you got t1ts but they will that you've got hang ups about them or perform less well in the bedroom or in social situations because of them etc etc.

You gotta get your confidence back - how you do it is down to you cause everyone's different. If it is a very deep rooted psychological problem about your t1ts then get surgery. Problem over.

Offline clrd2lnd

• Gold Member
Madmick,

I too am in my mid-40s and exactly a year ago I went ahead and had the surgery.  I had moderate to severe gyne (probably just moderate, but to me it was severe).

I had bilateral lipo only - no excision.  I had the ultrasound lipo and it was a snap.  I had the full anesthesia, too.

What an amazing turn-around.  I am married to a beautiful woman (and we have four beautiful kids) and never had a self-confidence problem...

But with that said, I was ALWAYS self-CONCIOUS.  Tugging my fncking shirts, not walking into the wind...terrified of golf shirts and pools and beaches.  What the HECK..that's NO way to live!!!

So at age 44 I fixed the problem.  Today I'm wearing a golf shirt.  To hell with the wind direction.  Spent SO much time on beach last year I got TOO tan.

Yeah I still have a few extra pounds - beware, if you have the surgery and you have a little gut..your GUT will appear a little larger! Ha.  But I can deal with the tummy...I just couldn't deal with those FREEKIN man-teats!

Anyway, the result was amazing...it got better each month.  Though the results are not perfect (right side a LITTLE larger), the slight asymetry is only noticed by me, I'm quite sure.

So on these hot North Carolina afternoons, I don't mind taking off the sweaty shirt after the yard work is done and standing around the yard shirtless (like every other normal male does).

I don't mind walking to the snack bar shirtless at the pool.  

I don't give a fnck what's clean in my closet...I just grab a shirt and go...

SO - If any of this sounds appealing to you, from a life-style perspective...just bite the bullet and get it done.

It's truly life-changing!

Keep us posted, Bro.

Thx.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Graham - Maybe he'll respond if you send ask him via PM.  Doesn't sound like he wants to go public with it.

Ste - Yes. The #1 thing that attracts women is confidence.  I would often see couples where the women was far better looking than the guy. How is that possible, i'd wonder. Confidence.

clrd - Good story.  Continued success!

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I've heard several success stories, and seen many pictures where surgery has done an excellent job graham.

I've also heard of just as many that don't go so well, but I think if you do the research and select a good plastic surgeon then you can greatly increase the success rate.

You should get out of the second world country you live in and come to America. Even if you worked a minimum wage job, you could still have the money for surgery in a half year or less.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
How do you have the internet if it's a third world country?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
graham, i don't mind, but i won't tell my story too much here, i kind of want to protect it, and it was a drawn-out sorry mess.  i drafted it up once, and it came out six pages long.  it also partly involved the theology subject you introduced on another thread, to make things good and complicated.  the short version is, thinking it was cancer, i hid the gyne in depression and ignorance and fear same as pretty much all of us do, but i kind of tried to pray for it to go away like you discussed on the other thread too, which it did not.  she was hands down the most beautiful thing that happened to me in my entire life, i was madly in love with her and she with me, we could not possibly have been a better match.  and gyne slowly ate it all alive. it stuck me in limbo while she with time eventually started going out with other men, i got led to believe if i stuck to the course patiently it would miraculously come out right, and it more than once looked like it would.  so this all goes on for years, and then, for good measure, after despairing about the fact marriage wasn’t working out for her, she dies of some weird thing or another.  i screamed myself hoarse in horror.  i lived through prolonged disaster and got led out on the longest possible limb of false hope, never even granted the grace to learn this business had a name till now.  so in spite of a certain basic intellectual conviction in God, having watched half my life pass in little better than a huge train wreck, you would see partly why, not to cross the two threads too much, i’m not yet much persuaded by the arguments for divine purpose in stoic jobian suffering >:(  it's only a fraction of the story, but it gives you an idea.  even today i still can't get over her, no one will ever be her, it should never have been possible to come to this.  so finding brethren in suffering has been remarkable, but it's still pretty nice and absurd.  laugh maniacally or cry or both, take your pick  :'(  

-- h3
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 10:41:06 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Most women are more attracted to confident men. That is a fact. So if you're not confident or self concious - because lets say you got breasts - then you're going to be less attractive to women. The nice ones aren't gonna give a fnck if you got t1ts but they will that you've got hang ups about them or perform less well in the bedroom or in social situations because of them etc etc.

You gotta get your confidence back - how you do it is down to you cause everyone's different. I

AMEN.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My experience is that with the girls, attitude is everything.

They are much less hung up about our breasts than we are.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
not to hijack the thread too much more, but graham, i'm kind of pinned at the moment by a little debt and some unusual complicating personal circumstances, so for at least a year or two i'm forced to watch the message counter climb embarassingly.  but i will consider my life fuller if i can someday strike the chain of ignorance from somebody else as it once bound me, and, if you'll pardon my french, i want to see these f**kers gone if it's the last thing i do on earth.  

dan that's true of some women, but untrue of others.  i return to my earlier contention that attitude is good, but liberation can be as good or better.  
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 11:03:58 PM by headheldhigh01 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024