Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value' - Does it work?  (Read 2551 times)

Offline stevo

• Posting Member
Hi, I'm new here,

just thought I'd give a quick introduction to myself; I'm a 25 yr old bloke who has always kept fit from playing football, (soccer for my U.S friends) rugby and from my service with the British Army.  I first noticed at 21 yrs that I had some excess flab around my nipples even though I was fairly muscular and toned elsewhere.  I had read about gynocomastia but refused to admit that I had it, I would say to myself... 'I cant have breasts, I'm 100% MAN!' and have since spent 4 years religiously doing at least 100 press ups a day and god knows what else! Now I'm 25 and they've progressively got worse ever since.

Oh well, it seems I do have gynecomastia after all! SO...... what can I do about it?

Is cosmetic surgery the ONLY answer? I found a website advertising 'diet aid of questionable value', just wondered if anyone had heard of it, and if so if it does actually work? Ive also heard that NOLVODEX may help? I may at least try one of the 2 as I'm saving for a wedding and cant really afford an op.

cheers, Stevo

Offline stevo

• Posting Member
For some reason the subject has come through as 'diet aid of questionable value'
what I catually typed was G Y N E X I N

Whats with this thing changing what I've typed!?

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Stevo, your topic is similar to infinite other ones... that stuff is totally unuseful to defeat gyno...
So, don't waste your money man...
I think every gyno sufferer would like to have a non surgical-option, but in lots of cases surgery represents the only way to defeat this condition.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline FrustratedQban

Hey,

So I remember that one of the claims was there were no before and after photos on the G Y N E X I N alternative. check this out:

http://www.malebreastreductions.net/'diet aid of questionable value'-before-after.html

Offline outertrial

Link doesnt work even if you put the product name where its been substituted. Id be very sceptical about any before and afters for those products, I have never encountered one single person either online or in real life, sufferer or medical professional, who has recommended those products as a cure for gyne.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
If you pay attention at the pics you can see that they are pre and post-op pics: look at the nipples in the after photos ;)

Offline Diesel

• Posting Member
I think it depends how bad it is.
Mine for example isn't that bad. When I complain, I haven't really got a leg to stand on in comparison to other cases I've seen here. I've always been in decent shape, and apart from the odd double take, dont really have a problem taking my shirt off. For for the last month I've eaten perfectly, worked out heavily every other day (cardio and weights) and I've been on a daily dose of Tamoxifen. There is deffinately slight improvement, but whether it'll be to my satisfaction in the end is another matter.

Offline stevo

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies, so it sounds like G Y N E X I N isnt much good unless you have a mild condintion right?? maybe I should post some pics cause I'm not sure whether mine would be classed as mild or not?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024