Author Topic: need to rant  (Read 3267 times)

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
I've posted here a few times before but I really want to just say how I feel about this now to get it off my chest(no pun intended ;)...). Practically ever since I can remember I have had 'puffy nipples'...and when I say puffy, i'm serious. Imagine a really big grape, like a freakishly large one - now cut it down the middle lengthways, and you will have an idea of how big they are. It's worse also when they're put on some pretty pointy but not particularly fatty breasts. I remember always pinching them and squeezing them and having almost normal nipples when it was cold or they were stimulated. I remember wishing how they could always be that way and what the hell was wrong with me - back in those days I was slightly overweight but getting changed in the school gym even those who were very overweight still had normal nipples. I remember how for such a very long time, I haven't been able to wear a t-shirt outside. I remember how when wearing a t-shirt, inside or not, I had to slouch and slump my body down. I remember people questioning me about it and making lame excuses. I remember how weird my chest looked when I ran and how this meant I had to conceal it. I remember wearing hoodies on swelteringly hot days just so as not to be embarrased. I think about how depressed these things make me, how unconfident, how sad. I think about why it had to be me with the breasts, and not those people who were so much more mean, dumb or egotistical. I wonder if I'll ever be able to afford the surgery or if I will ever have a normal looking chest. I wonder if it will ever not be obvious I have ever had anything but a normal chest. I wonder if I will ever have confidence with girls, whether I will survive college, if I will ever go swimming again. I wonder if by some miracle, I will no longer have these breasts and can stop living and start dying.

I'm so glad there are other people out here who I can talk to about this without embarassment. Thank you for that.

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
Thanks aquilius :)
glad to know it's at least possible not to let it completely ruin my life
could I see a picture of your wife? :p haha

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
Fair advice, Aquillius.

However, I have missed out on opportunities, and I am a much more understanding person as a result. I wish I would be able to have your confidence, but its just not possible. And I'd rather get the surgery over with then continue to feel like I'm not a strong person because I let people's words get to me.

This Thursday, things will change.

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
with me, i'd rather have puffy nips than fatty breast cause imo, it's easier to fix and less invasive.  i know i'm going to have lipo which is more invasive thus, requiring more healing time.  bro get it fixed, there are a few surgeons that do great jobs at excision.  thanks for sharing, goodluck, and keep us posted ......
sorry if I didn't make it clear, I have both :(
I just started off describing nips because thats what has always been most obvious to me :(

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
i feel your pain dude, as with everyone else on this site i'm in the same situation and i decided it was controlling my life so i decided to get surgery, the first op wasn’t successful so I’m going back for a second op soon but i'm confident it will work out this time. Speaking from experience Gyne can completely ruin your life and stop you living life to your full potential its easy for others to say its not that bad and other people are worse off than you but ultimately its always easier for other people to say that as its not effecting them- yes there will always be others worse off than you but that is of little comfort when you have low self esteem and Gyne having such a negative effect on your life, anyways your doing the right thing chose a good PS and don’t make a judgment based on price, your body is the most precious machine you will ever own so don’t nickel and dime it on the maintenance and upgrades... once its done you can live your life,your way with the confidence you can pile drive and hot skirt you chose  ;D without any embarrassment , explanations or justifications.. Good luck dude, stay strong & keep positive the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer( just make sure its not a high speed train comming towards you!! ha ha ).. let us know how it goes i sincerley believe everyone on this site genuinely cares..

Ciao

Winner

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
Well said, Winner.

Offline socorock

• Posting Member
Hey, i just wanna say that i feel EXACTLY the same as you do. I can relate to everything you mentioned. I've worn the same damn hoodie for 2 years (well in actual fact ive had 3 of the exact same one over the 2 years). This is because its the only one in my opinion that i feel comfortable in and that seems to hide my gyne the best. I know what it's like to sit outside on a BOILING hot day with every single person around you wearing t-shirts and shorts, when I'm the only person i can see in a hoodie. You get so hot, but you'd much rather be hot than have to take it off and shock everybody when they look at your breasts when your a guy! and a guy at average weight! No one but family has seen me without it on, and no-one will until they're gone. I just want to be able to walk into a clothes store and buy whatever i want and be able to walk around in just a tshirt and to be able to go on holiday (vacation to the US guys) with my family as ive not been on the last two because hot weather = less clothes. I want to be able to go swimming and go to the beach and not have to worry about people looking at me. I just want to be a normal guy, with a normal guys chest and feel like a REAL guy for the first time in years. I guess you can't have everything, everyone has to go through tough times in their lives, but to be honest, i'd rather go through pretty much anything than have to deal with this crap every single day of my life.

Thanks for your post dude, it helps to know that someone is going through a very similar situation that i am going through.

Ben

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024