Author Topic: Does your gyne seem worse somedays?  (Read 3154 times)

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
Mine seems to be worse, larger, on somedays.  Is it just me or does this happen to others?
I got one sweet breast.  Grrrr.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
They don't seem any different in size, but some days it bothers me more.

Some days I get a little depressed over it, and other days I don't.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Exactly the same for me

Some days its bigger, some days it seems smaller. When it gets smaller, I always have a tad bit of hope that it's going up, but then i come to the realization that its not.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My first inclination was to think that the difference was just a matter of perception.

Then I had a thought that could explain apparent differences.

Some people awaken with a bit of puffiness around the eyes which disappears after they have been up for a while.  Others have swolen feet at the end of a long day.  These are as a result of fluids attaining equality while reclining or pooling in the feet and legs when upright.  

It is just possible that the apparent size of the breasts could be similarly affected.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline deckard

• Posting Member
I found that mine was more pronounced on hot days. I assume this is because when you are warm there is greater blood supply close to the skin, and because gyne is soft tissue it expands slightly. Women experience the same thing - although they probably dont mind so much..

Offline rcbrown23

Then I had a thought that could explain apparent differences.

Some people awaken with a bit of puffiness around the eyes which disappears after they have been up for a while.  Others have swolen feet at the end of a long day.  These are as a result of fluids attaining equality while reclining or pooling in the feet and legs when upright.  

It is just possible that the apparent size of the breasts could be similarly affected.  

I couldn't have said it better myself...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 06:43:47 AM by rcbrown23 »

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
Yeah, mine seems worse in higher temps also, I am glad to see it is not just me.   :D

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Physically no, psychologically yes.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
yeah, same here, somedays it feels worse somedays i barely notice its there

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024