Author Topic: HOW Bad is it?!?  (Read 1808 times)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
hey guys i was wondering your opinion on how bad my gyno is in my case....in addition to comments if you could rate it on a scale of 1-10...10 being the worst case you have ever seen...any response is appreciated. here is the address to an album with a couple of pictures.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2808856430101125853IAteQs

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
o and also do u think loosing weight would help at all?? please respond

Offline shaqazulu

• Posting Member
Yooo, it's not bad at all man.

Maybe, you need to post up some better pics, like close up/side views.

But, from that pic, it doesn't even look like gyne to me.  So, I'd rate it like a 2-3...  show some better pics & we'll tell you.

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
i mean it def is gyno...or at least thats what the doctor told me...not the whole thing just a small part behind the nipple like if you look in pic to u can see it pushed out a little bit but thats why iwas wondering if loosing weight would help....and if i did how noticable would the gyno be on top of muscular chest.....the tissue doesnt seem to be more than 1/3 inch deep

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
bennj511889....

From what I have seen of other gyne sufferers, I'd rate your gyne at 3.

Being a 'healthy' weight is always a good thing. If you think you need to drop a few pounds, do so. However, reducing your body weight most likely will not rid you of your gyne. In 1990, I got my weight down to 148lbs (@6') in an effort to rid myself of my gynecomastia. My m(o)(o)bs got smaller but they did not completely go away :-\. I was devastated! Being 148lbs at 6 feet tall with m(o)(o)bs IMHO, looks rather odd. Therefore, I put the pounds back on. A fat guy with breasts is more socially acceptable than a skinny guy with breasts.

From what I have read, male chest fat tissue is very difficult to shed. So the best advice I could give you is to get to a healthy weight (if you are not already) and get GRS that includes both glandular excision and liposuction. Liposuction is necessary for good chest contouring.

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024