Author Topic: Who shall determine that I have gyne? Physician or Plastic Surgeon  (Read 1963 times)

Offline eagle

• Posting Member
By my own evaluation, based on the descriptions and photos in the articles in this site, i have gynecomastia. Can I approach a Plastic Surgeon directly? I mean, Is a plastic surgeon enough to determine that my case is a gynecomastia or shall I ask concerned Physicians to certify that i really have? then I can approach a Plastic Surgeon & show the certification? would any one have a word on this please.

Also I wanna express my gratitude to the people who established this site, I feel like I have found a family...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
By my own evaluation, based on the descriptions and photos in the articles in this site, i have gynecomastia. Can I approach a Plastic Surgeon directly? I mean, Is a plastic surgeon enough to determine that my case is a gynecomastia or shall I ask concerned Physicians to certify that i really have? then I can approach a Plastic Surgeon & show the certification? would any one have a word on this please.

Also I wanna express my gratitude to the people who established this site, I feel like I have found a family...

Don't bother with your GP dude. 'Do not pass GO'... Go directly to a PS. He/She will be able to make the determination and tell you what your next course of action should be.

Welcome home dude!  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024