Author Topic: insecurity  (Read 2672 times)

Offline coolguy05

• Posting Member
Have any of out there have girlfreinds that are ok and accept you with your gyne. I have a girlfriend for years now, but i am so insecure about my gyne to this day with her. she is a really nice looking girl and i get afraid that someday she will leave me for something better. She really could to if she wanted. I feel that she can get somebody who has a perfect body and not disfigured like me. Anybody else going through what i am? Anybody else feel the same hy I do? please comment

Offline Colorado_John

• Posting Member
Maybe she is bi and likes to fondle them every now and then.

Joking aside,

What women don't find attractive is an insecure man who lacks confidence.

As hard as it sounds, GET OVER IT. Dont talk to her about it and do something
about it if you can. Trust me, men are more wrapped up in physical attributes then women are.

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
look at 90% of beautiful women are with average to less looking men. its all confidence but you must believe in yourself before anyone else will. i was engaged to a gorgeous girl who never said one word about mine. but it didn't work out due to other reasons
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline coolguy05

• Posting Member
thanks alot guys. wish i had more people that would respond.

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
I have had many girlfriends and none of them said or did anything that would imply that they saw it or it affected something somehow. But IT WILL cause problems if it's bothers YOU all the time. So as John said get over it or get rid of them by surgery. I think those are your only choices.

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
The previous posts have it right. It is ultimately the confidence, and whether you let her opinions affect how you feel. Despite what women say about wanting a sensitive guy, you have to be able to ignore her if she or anyone else says something.

Offline coolguy05

• Posting Member
Thanks guys for your posts, my confidence is neing lifted.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I think it shows she's not a shallow person.  She accepts you for whats inside not on the outside.  Sounds like she's a keeper. 

Agreed!

Most Girls/Women are not bothered by gynecomastia. Not one of my ex-gf's nor my wife ever mentioned my gyne. I was the one with a mental hang-up not them. I'ts a case of what's going on inside your head dude.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline bobjohnson

• Posting Member
I've been married 8 years and just had surgery today. My wife is more concern with how I treat her than my Gyno. Take care of yourself though, let her see you staying fit and caring about your overall appearance. Be kind and true to her and you will be fine.

Offline avillax

• Posting Member
Its all a self confidence issue, but I don´t blame you, having man boobs really mess with your brain. I had puffy nipples which is no big deal compared to man boobs, and I have a lot of men suffering from the same, yet it affects you individualy.

I had puffy nipples, I was always very insecure because of this. I was realizing yesterday that after I had my lipo done, I healed and this year I´ve had 3 nightstands in 3 months. I realize this is not mere luck but a confidence issue and I support anyone to have his operation done.

If you don´t get gland excision, stop working out your chest after lipo, or else puffness will come back. Thats what I am trying to solve right now, I am puffy again and will stop working out my pecs.

If you could just get your confidence back without any surgery, you would be saved. The best pick up artists I know, are not good looking.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 03:15:39 PM by avillax »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024