Author Topic: Gyno/Pseudo/ can i loose any?  (Read 2654 times)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
I have a mixture of gynecomastia and pseudo gynecomastia because the doc told me i have some gland tissue and fatty tissue. Is it possible to loose all the fatty tissue and then just be left with the small amount of gland tissue i have if i loose a lot of weight?

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Very often gyno sufferers have gland and fat in the chest area. Anyway, you can lose fat, but in this way, if the amount of gland is significant, you may give to your chest  a pointy shape.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
its good to loose fat.....But it may end up looking bad.......like he said it might look pointy....
this is what has happened to me...at first i thought my gyne was fat....so i started going to the gym....lost most of the fat......but its pointy.

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
its good to loose fat.....But it may end up looking bad.......like he said it might look pointy....
this is what has happened to me...at first i thought my gyne was fat....so i started going to the gym....lost most of the fat......but its pointy.

do u mind showing me a picture of what you mean? like when my nips are hard they are really small and then nothing is pointy at all ....so i think id be okay

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
thanks any other opinions?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That's a tough question to answer dude. Everyone looses fat tissue at different rates and in different places of the body. The chest being one of the more difficult places to loose fat tissue.

I lost a considerable amount of weight in 1990 in an attempt to rid myself of the gyne curse. I dropped down to 148 lbs. standing at 6 feet tall. I was very thin. However, the gyne remained. They were 'slightly' smaller but not much.  :-\

So, I'm sure nobody could give you a definitive answer dude. The only way to find out is by doing.

BTW, from what I read, there is no such thing as Pseudogynecomastia. All males have some degree of gland. Read here. Post #6.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline outertrial

There was no visible or palpable gland with mine. I saw two PS's who werent that familiar with gyne and they both said it was fat and there was no gland - lipo only, When I saw an experienced one he immediately said fat and 10% gland .

Ive gotten really thin before and it still looked like I had pseudo gyne, I could just never totally shift that swelling on my chest no matter what. Im betting there was a bit of gland in there and it was causing the fat to hang around.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024